iCon Steve Jobs - The greatest second act in the history of business

CEans,

Just finished reading this wonderful book on the man behind iMac, iPod and the iPhone - Steve Jobs. Posting my brief review of the book by Jeffery S Young and William L Simon.

The book has three parts -
  • Part I : Flowering and Withering
  • Part II: New Beginnings
  • Part III: Defining the Future
The authors tell us about the story of Steve Jobs. The story of how Apple was started by two Steves (Jobs & Wozniak ) is amazing! You will also enjoy reading how Steve Jobs got fired from Apple by Scully & how he re-entered Apple.

There are lots of things we can learn from Steve Jobs. Afterall, he is the man who has changed the world we live in.

The book is a must read for all wannabe entrepreneurs & others as well.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hey Biggie,

Have you read Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki ... check it out as well. His blog also rocks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Hey Biggie,

Have you read Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki ... check it out as well. His blog also rocks!
    Art of the start - I did see that book @ Crosswords but did not buy it. What do you think about the book? Please do post the link to the blog 😀

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Guy Kawasaki, is currently a Director at a VC firm. Earlier he was an Apple Fellow at Apple, Inc. He was one of the original marketing fellows who sold the MacIntosh to the world. His blog, #-Link-Snipped-#.guykawasaki.com

Check out some of the entries, to decide whether to go for Art of the Start or not 😀. I would say Thumbs Up!
    [/SIZE]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First off, i think i've found a perfectly good theory 4 improvin tyres... i've got a cool aluminum bike and can make the dirt swing and black carbon marks on...
Hi friends....how are u all.. actually i have a problem which i wnt to discuss here..... whenever i type orkut in my web browser...it displays a dialog box with message......
New CEans, If you need urgent help with anything related to CE, feel free to send an instant message on Yahoo Messenger @ crazy.engineers . If I'm online, I'll be...
what is paging in os??? Tell me a site where i could refer to the fundamentals of paging.
Hi Everybody, This time I came to seek help from, I need topics based on which I can make simple working models regarding electrical & electronics branch. I will be...