IBM Placement Pattern

Hello,

Please tell me the Latest Test Pattern for IBM.Tell me the detail of Rounds and the Topics to study for written Tests.
which topics of R.S Aggarwal to study?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    IBM PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT QUESTIONS:

Paper 1
    Questions 1- 6
    There are three on-off switches on a control panel A, B, and C. They have to be changed from an initial setting to a second setting according to the following conditions :
    In case only switch A is the switch on in the initial setting , then turn on switch B.
    In case switches A and B are the only switches on in the initial setting, then turn on switch C.
    In case all the three switches are on initially setting, then turn off the switch C.
    For any other initial setting, turn on all switches that are off and turn off all switches, if any, that are on.
    1. In case in the initial setting is the switches A and B are on and the switch C is off, then what could be the second setting?
    (A) A on, B on, C on.
    (B) A on, B off, C on.
    (C) A on, B off, C off.
    (D) A off, B on, C off.
    (E) A off, B off, C on.
    2. In case switch B is the only switch on in the initial setting, what must be the second setting?
    (A) A on, B on, C on.
    (B) A on, B on, C off.
    (C) A on, B off, C on.
    (D) A off, B off, C on.
    (E) A off, B off, C off.
    3. In case all the three switches are on in the second setting, which among the following could have been the initial setting ?
    (A) A on, B on, C on.
    (B) A on, B on, C off.
    (C) A on, B off, C on.
    (D) A on, B off, C off.
    (E) A off, B on, C off
    4. In case switch A is off in the second setting, which among the following could have been the initial setting ?
    (A) A on, B on, C on.
    (B) A on, B on, C off.
    (C) A on, B off, C on.
    (D) A on, B off, C off.
    (E) A off, B on, C off.
    5. In case only switch B is on in the second setting, which among the following could have been the initial setting ?
    (A) A on, B on, C on.
    (B) A on, B off, C on.
    (C) A off, B on, C off.
    (D) A off, B off, C on.
    (E) A off, B off, C off.
    6. Which among the following initial settings leads to a second setting, where only one switch is off ?
    (A) A on, B on, C off.
    (B) A on, B off, C on.
    (C) A off, B on, C on.
    (D) A off, B on, C off.
    (E) A off, B off, C off

Source: Careers > Jobs | Placements > Placement papers
  • Reya
    Reya
    Written Test :
    The written test comprises three sections and all are of different time duration.
    • 1st section consists of 10 questions on matrices. It will not have any negative marking.13 minutes time will be allotted to solve this section.
    • 2nd consist of 20 question on number series.It will have negative marking. The time duration will be 4 minutes.
    • 3rd section consist of 10 questions on aptitude.It will also have negative marking.The time duration was 10 minutes.
    • Test will be relatively easy and the speed of the solving ability will be checked.
    • Shortlisted will be called for GD. GD topics will be interesting and based in the current affairs.
    • Interview will be of one round, which will consist of both technical and HR.
    • Technical will test the stress threshold of the students. HR will be relaxed and basic and usual HR questions will be asked.
    Profile Offered : Graduate Engineer Trainee

Pay Scale :
    3.23 LPA

Eligibility Criteria :
    >6.0

Be technically strong to get into IBM.
  • Reya
    Reya
    PLacement paper 2011
  • aishwarya mk
    aishwarya mk
    Please tell me the Latest Test Pattern for IBM.Tell me the detail of Rounds and the Topics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1:-Write a Program to print 1 to 100 ....without using any loop?
Guys whenever i see the coding of any web page on a web Browser...I wondered why this line is written on start of any webpage... why it is required...?Is it...
Guys I am not much aware of this...since years ago I heard something like that we can make clouds to thunder according to our wish ..by puting some salt on...
A lady was driving along with her father. They came upon a storm, and the young lady asked her father, What should I do?" He said "keep driving". Cars began...
Hi, I am a Mechanical student, currently at my final year so I am to do my FYP aka Final Year Project with the title of hybrid power generator (solar...