IBM lay-off 26% of its workforce! True?

News spread like jungle fire that IBM is going to lay off approx 26 percent of its workforce this year. I believe, this all started when Robert X Cringley, a veteran tech journalist wrote a blog on Forbes
Next Week's Bloodbath At IBM Won't Fix The Real Problem

Counter attacking the rumour, IBM denies the statements of lay-offs in media.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With Windows 10 technical preview out and the actual OS coming out soon, speculations and rumours have been a constant surrounding the product. Putting an end to some of the...
YouTube videos will now be streamed using the latest HTML5 technology instead of the age old 'Flash'. YouTube official Richard Leider wrote on the official blog post that given the...
After introducing the new variant of immensely popular Zenfone 5 last week, Asus has now unveiled another Zenfone series smartphone named Zenfone C ZC451CG. A variant of Zenfone 4, the...
Back in November 2014, Twitter officials presented their ideas about product improvements to Twitter in the months to come. While last year saw the arrival of the feature that lets...
Hello, I am Graduate Mechanical Engg pass out from Mumbai Uni. And currently i am doing ME (Heat Power Engg) from Pune University. What is the scope if i make...