iBerry Auxus BEAST Smartphone Clears The Crazy Nail Hammering Test

With its R&D center based out of Chennai cooking up a new recipe for its devices, iBerry India is back with a new smartphone called 'iBerry Auxus Beast' all set to go live on 20th April in an exclusive partnership with Snapdeal. What caught our attention was the phone's smashing set of specifications that truly parallel its industry leading competitors. Before we go ahead and check out the phone's features, we want to bring your attention to a new video released by the company. This video demonstrates the toughness of the Auxus BEAST screen. The screen could sustain scratches and damage done by a Screwdriver, Tweezers, a Knife and ultimately passed what the company calls the 'Crazy Hammering Test'. Yep. The iBerry Beast smartphone was used as a hammer to nail in a piece of wood. We think you ought to check out this video before moving on to the phone's specs:

Featuring a 5.5 inch touch screen with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution HD display, the iBerry Auxus Beast phone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass (Wasn't that pretty evident from the video above?). Running on a powerful 64-Bit 1.7 GHz Octa Core processor (MediaTek MT6752) and a Mali T760 graphics unit, this iBerry device packs a 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory (expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card). The Dual SIM (with 4G LTE support) phone features a 13 MP camera on the rear and a 8 MP snapper on the front. On the connectivity end, the BEAST smartphone brings support for Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and FM Radio.

iberry-Auxus-Beast-smartphone-india

Powered by the latest Android operating system version 5.0 (Lollipop), the iBerry Auxus Beast comes with a huge 3050 mAh battery that should last the user for more than a day on full charging. If you are wondering about the weight or thickness of this power packed device, well, the company has got you covered there too. Weighing about 168 grams, the phone is pretty slim at 8.2 mm in height.

The company is offering the phone at a price of Rs. 13,990 and has declared that it will be selling back panels for it in Red, White and Blue colors separately. On the launch day, which is 6 days away, the buyers will get goodies worth Rs. 3000 free with the purchase.

What are your thoughts on the brand new iBerry smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Auxus BEAST - Official Site

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Un-Imaginable !!
    If it is not the trick video, let me tell you it's shame on some of the top notch smartphone brands. Anxus is using some technology to give such a scratch-less, toughen glass and others are no where near this. Phone's specs are not bad either. Still the price would be very much under control..

It will become the biggest hit in no time. Is there any catch, I am missing on?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Photolithography, also known as optical lithography or UV lithography, is an optical process that is used for transferring micropatterns on to a substrate. This is done by revealing particular areas...
Since speaking at WordCamp Mumbai 2015, I have been introduced to Slack. WordPress dev co-ordination and discussion happens on Slack (and anyone is free to join). What's more awesome is...
Hi there! My name is Ruth Evans, I am Public Manager at our research brain center. Currently we are looking for high-motivated, dedicated engineers to assist us in doing researches...
Mankind's reliance on electrical energy is ever growing and that's forcing the researchers to discover newer, better and more efficient ways to harvest green energy. Researchers from Waterloo University in...
Quote: According to automated technology company Delphi Automotive, its first automated drive across North America went well. Kathy Winter, vice president of advanced engineering, software and services at Delphi, says...