iBall Slide WQ149 Windows 8.1 Tablet 2-in-1 Features Intel Atom And 1 TB Free Cloud Storage

The iBall Slide Performance Series of tablets in India recently got updated with a brand new Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ149' with a price tag of Rs. 24,999 as is mentioned on their official website. Back in September, the company had introduced iBall Slide WQ32 3G Tablet - Price, Specs And Features Out At Launch and has been steadily launching a number of Slide series tablets since last year. With the arrival of iBall Slide WQ149, a Windows tab powered by Intel Atom Processor Z3735D (up to 1.83 GHz), the company has further strengthened its hold the mid-budget Windows tablet market in India. Let's take a look at the basic specifications for the new device and find out if it's worth the price.

Featuring a 10.1 inch IPS full-capacitive touchscreen (with 1280x900 pixel resolution), the iBall Slide WQ149 features a 31.08Wh polymer battery. Packed inside it is a 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB Built-in storage and support for MicroSD card up to 64GB. The 2-in-1 tablet cum laptop comes with a detachable magnetic keyboard that has a touch pad and cover. Users can click pictures with a 5.0 MP auto-focus rear camera, whereas a 2 megapixel front camera can be used for video chatting. Last but no the least, the connectivity options for WQ149 tablet users include -
Wi-Fi 802.11 b\g\n and Bluetooth 4.0. A Micro USB Port, a Mini HDMI port, USB OTG function and Pogo Pin Keyboard Interface has made it to the specifications list too. As for SIM card, the tablet extends support for WCDMA 2100 MHz
Data connectivity only

iball-slide-wq149-windows8-tablet
Apart from the above tech specs, the Windows 8.1 tablet comes with its set of perks too. The company is offering with the package, 1 TB of cloud storage and MS Office 365 for free for 1 whole year. Moreover, some reports suggest that the WQ149 tablet is also available at a discounted price of Rs. 21,999.

What are your thoughts on the new Windows 8.1 tablet in India, its features and the price? Share your views with us in comments below.
Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

• Lynne Austinn
    Lynne Austinn
    yea I still used to prefer cellphones ! but thank 😀
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Lynne Austinn
    yea I still used to prefer cellphones ! but thank 😀
    I am with you, even I can't think of using tablet for cellphone.
    Quite possible one day Tablets may replace Laptops though.
  • Lynne Austinn
    Lynne Austinn
    Rajni Jain
    I am with you, even I can't think of using tablet for cellphone.
    Quite possible one day Tablets may replace Laptops though.
    Yea right but i am not good with tablets! :/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm new here and i have got few questions i want to ask. first of all, i'm from IP university and my exams are not going very well(not at...
Sharp has introduced a new night vision CCTV camera that can record colors even in total darkness! You no longer have to rely on the scary green videos captured by...
Hi, i have completed my B.E in mechanical stream in a reputed collage, right now working in a good globalized company from past few months in logistics department. I intend...
Overview Toyota, the leading Japanese carmaker, offers cars with excellent performance and great handling all over the world. Toyota has a strong presence in the car market of India, thanks...
The latest smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer Gionee has been launched in India with the name 'Gionee Marathon M3', an elder brother to the previous Marathon M2. The biggest USP...