iBall Slide Q40i WiFi Tablet Features 7-inch Display And Wire-Free FM

After launching two new Windows-based hybrid tablet PCs, iBall Slide WQ149i and Slide WQ149R, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new Wi-Fi only tablet- Slide Q40i. The company confirmed the release of tablet across all the retail stores in India but there is no news on the online availability of the device. The tablet is priced at INR 4,999. The company claims that the Slide Q40i comes with amazing five benefit features right from the power of quad-core processor to the entertainment on HD display and FM wire-free.

iball_slide_q40i_rear_official

In terms of specifications, the tablet flaunts a 7-inch (1024x600 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat but there’s no news of any possible Lollipop update in the future. It is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz coupled with 512MB of RAM and 8GB inbuilt storage that is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB. The device sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It also features wire-free FM with antenna which allows for wire-free broadcast and will be liked by the users, who listen to FM a lot. Connectivity options include 3G (via USB dongle), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB OTG and 3.5mm audio jack. It packs a 2500mAh battery.

What are your views on this new tablet from iBall? Share with us in comments.

Via: iBall Slide Q40i 7-inch WiFi tablet with Android 4.4 launched for Rs. 4999

Replies

• Coral Jain
    Coral Jain
    If FM antenna is used to captivate the costumers, then this product wont make a fair deal. Gone are the days when people loved to switch between the different frequencies for music. Moreover, good quality FM voice is provided by cheap Java phones and hassle-free connectivity.

If you are looking for a cheap and decent tablet with ample features, then Tab 2 A7-10 from Lenovo stands unbeatable.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone of you please suggest me about any mini project for 2 year b.tech regarding electronics.
hey guys! what was the biggest difference you found when you'll studied and in the industry. like for instance, im a noob! lol i've just started working and when i...
hey guys! what was the biggest difference you guys found when you'll studied and in the industry. like for instance, like you'd expect a single reinforced beam would only have...
I HAVE MORE INTEREST ON THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rio Mobiles jumped into the Indian smartphone market launching three budget devices running Android OS. Named as Rio London, Rio Paris and Rio New York, all three smartphones would be...