iBall Slide i9018 Price In India Is Rs. 9,990. Specs & Features For The 9-Inch Tablet Out.

iBall, the Indian electronics company headquartered in Mumbai, that manufactures computer peripherals, smartphones and tablets, is here with another tablet in its iBall Slide series. With the launch of iBall Slide i9018, the company is directly in competition with the recently launched Intex i-Buddy Connect. The features of the iBall Slide i9018 speak of a 9-inch 1024 x 600 pixel resolution display. There's a 1 GHz dual-core processor running the device alongside 1 GB of RAM. Once out of the box, the tablet will run on Android 4.2 or Jelly Bean operating system.

"With growing demand for Tablet PCs, need for bigger screen size at affordable price is seen and we are happy to introduce iBall Slide i9018 with 9-inch HD screen and Dual core processor which is being offered for the first time in India," said Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall. For snapping, there's a two megapixel rear camera, a VGA front camera and 5,000 mAh battery. There is 8 GB internal storage and the MicroSD card slot ensures that it can be extended up to 32 GB. There's also a Mali 400 GPU which is responsible for delivering enhanced graphics.
iball-slide-i9018

As far as the connectivity options are concerned, the tablet has support for 3G via USB dongle, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth. It also houses HDMI, and Micro-USB ports. We saw that the Intex i-Buddy Connect II Price In India, Tech Specs, Features & More also fell in the below 10,000 INR category with just about average features. There is constant competition from Indian electronics manufacturers to capture the market. We look forward to a tablet that really clicks with the mass consumer range here.

With iBall Slide i9018 price in India at Rs. 9,990, we would really like to know what do you think about this tablet's features. Share with us in comments.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its definitely satisfying (excluding camera).Two days ago we are here debating in the iball hybrid pendrive and here comes other device from the same manufacturer who promises to do their best.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Its definitely satisfying (excluding camera).Two days ago we are here debating in the iball hybrid pendrive and here comes other device from the same manufacturer who promises to do their best.

I ball is on fire mate. They are launching just the perfect things Indian market needs right now.
    Nayan Goenka
    I ball is on fire mate. They are launching just the perfect things Indian market needs right now.
    especially they seemed to satisfy cost criteria.Hope they satisfy other requirements also.
  • mani auto
    mani auto
    CSK AUTO
    especially they seemed to satisfy cost criteria.Hope they satisfy other requirements also.
    yeah they do their best.. but one problem is we cant able to use sim.. otherwise its nice to uze
    Nayan Goenka
    sim? what exactly a sim can do in a pendrive. Or is it some other word you wanted to use?

Plus it isn't still available. Badly waiting for this one 😛
    Hey bro mani is correct.refer the topic its a iball tablet and not a pendrive.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Hey bro mani is correct.refer the topic its a iball tablet and not a pendrive.

Yea my bad. Removed that thread. Messed with something else.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following is the link given by CSK auto, when we discussed about having a anti-glare glass for a car. www.google.com/patents/US4874195 Go through this discussion, https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...-world-premiere-teaser-out.70053/#post-291188 So the link number 1...
Samsung Electronics, China has today launched a new Android phone called the Samsung W789 Hennessy. This dual-screen clamshell device is the Android flip phone that everyone has been waiting for....
this is the topic related to power electronics. i want to know about operation of this device elaborately with the help of waveforms.
this concept comes under power diodes. can you please explain the basic difference between the two types?
What is the mechanism of push and pull rod suspension