iBall Slide Cuboid Android Lollipop Tablet With 4G Connectivity Unveiled

The 4G fever is not just gripping the smartphone market but has also spread to tablets as well. This has become evident with the launch of the new iBall Slide Cuboid tablet that comes with 4G connectivity and voice calling. The iBall Slide Cuboid is a rather unusual tablet with an 8-inch HD (1280 x 800 pixels) instead of the regular 7inch screen size. The pixel density is rather disappointing at 188ppi. The display is powered by Miravision technology from MediaTek that offers brighter pictures under strong lighting conditions.

iBall Slide Cuboid  (1)
iBall Slide Cuboid  (2) iBall Slide Cuboid  (3) iBall Slide Cuboid  (4) iBall Slide Cuboid  (5)

Underneath the hood things get as bargain basement as possible with the inclusion of an unnamed MediaTek chipset housing a 64-bit 1GHz ARM Cortex processor along with Mali 400 GPU and 2GB of RAM to run Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The internal memory of the iBall Slide Cuboid stands at 16GB out of which 5GB is used up by the operating system and pre-installed apps like Hungama, Hungama Play, MX Player, Facebook, WhatsApp and Gameloft games. The remaining 11GB is remains vacant for the user and you do get the option of expanding the storage to up to 32GB with the help of the microSD card slot.

As we mentioned earlier the iBall Slide Cuboid supports 4G and voice calling but not VoLTE. The iBall Slide Cuboid is powered by a massive 4500mAh battery that is claimed to provide either 1800 minutes of music playback or 1680 minutes of voice calling or 300 minutes of video playback. The iBall Slide Cuboid does it right by including front facing speakers and FM Radio. Just to please the audience who wants everything for their money the company included a 2MP front camera and a 5MP rear camera with tons of software enhancements like beauty mode, smile shot, motion tracking and more. Since the tablet is aimed at the regional crowd, it includes multi-lingual keyboard and support for 21 regional languages. The iBall Slide Cuboid will retail for Rs. 8999.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please kindly send me the softwares useful to complete the project if u aware of it please kindly send me the links of proteus and isis simulator softwares
plz tell me how to put up any question for conversation bz i m new user at this site.I m not getting the option ,from where i can upload my...
Videocon is soon going to release its new smartphone, Q1 V500K in the Indian market. The device has been listed in the Videocon’s official website and will soon be available...
On September 15, we conducted a small quiz for all the registered members of CrazyEngineers IO. We think the level of quiz questions varied between easy to moderate. We know...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio Gigafiber is about to launch and the initial speed reviews are incredible! Those who have gotten early access seem to be...