iBall Slide 6351-Q400i Tablet Features Android 4.4 And Quad Core Processor

The all new tablet from iBall is a 7-inch Android 4.4 device priced at Rs. 5499. Called iBall Slide 6351-Q400i, this tablet according to the company, comes with 5 terrific features - HD screen, Quad Core, Expansive Storage, Dual Camera and Wire-Free FM Radio. To top it, the tablet is being offered on eBay India at a discount of Rs. 2000 at Rs. 3660. Powered by the ARM Cortex A7 1.3GHz Quad core processor, this iBall Slide series tablet is said to offer unfazed and non-distorted HD quality movie playback. Coming with a 7 inch HD display that has a screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels with full-capacitive, multi-touch screen along with 3D graphics support.

iBall Slide 6351-Q400i Tablet

Loaded with 8 GB internal storage and up to 32 GB microSD support, the iBall Slide 6351 tablet features 512 MB RAM. There's a 2 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and the front camera support video calling. The 2500mAh Li-Polymer Battery provides for the phone's power requirements. The tablet's built-in multi-language keyboard supports a number of regional languages including - Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Nepali and Oriya. For connectivity, the tablet supports WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG function and Cast screen.

That's all about the tablet. What are your thoughts about the iBall Slide 6351-Q400i tablet? Share with us in comments below.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DSK Benelli has become a popular brand across India for their affordable superbike range. This time around, they have announced a Limited Edition DSK Benelli TNT 600i as the bike...
i am using arm so i want to know about our driving licence. the chip placed in driving licence what kind of information it content and how can we exact...
When most of their friends were dreaming about their future jobs and the idea of savings to buy their own house, these two engineers were toying with the idea of...
Quote: This week’s video comes from EPFL in Switzerland where quadcopters have worked together autonomously to build a weight-bearing rope bridge. The project – Building structures with flying machines –...
Which kind of motors gives high torque? Side shaft gear motors or center shaft gear motors. Please reply soon.