iBall Slide 3G 8072 Tablet Features Dual-SIM Support & Lets You Make Calls

iBall India has launched a new tablet called the iBall Slide 3G 8072 that features a 8-inch capacitive touch screen with 1024×768 pixels resolution and is powered by the 1GHz Cortex A9 Dual Core processor. The iBall Slide 3G tablet has got storage in the form of 1GB RAM and 4GB of inbuilt memory externally expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card slot. Back in August, we told you about the launch of iBall Slide i9018 Price In India Is Rs. 9,990. Specs & Features For The 9-Inch Tablet Out. - a 9-inch HD tablet from the company which was priced at Rs. 9,990 and was launched in direct competition to Intex iBuddy Connect.

iBall-Slide-3G-8072

With phablets or smartphones becoming almost as large as tablet, this tablet eliminates the need to carry another Android smartphone as the company provides dual SIM card slots into the chassis to facilitate voice calling as well as 3G compatibility. On the iBall Slide 3G tech specs list, we find a 2 megapixel rear camera and a VGA Front camera. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth, micro USB and A-GPS. There's a 4,000 mAh battery packed inside the tablet and the manufacturer is offering 1 year of warranty for the tablet with six months of warranty on accompanying accessories. The iBall Slide 3G 8072 can be bought on Flipkart at a price in India tag of Rs. 11,999.

Replies

• Sally Dong
    Sally Dong
    The iBall Slide 3G 8072 call features is cool

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok, though everything else works fine, I had an issue while accessing VM. The network adapter 1 ( attached to NAT ) is just fine. But the problem is with...
Hi All, I am interested in understanding what it takes to build a app, which works when is switched off as well? I searched internet but couldnt find valuable information....
Quote: I built this CNC router as final project for school (also called 'profielwerkstuk' in the Netherlands). When I started the build, I was 16 years old and I finished...
BBM has been already rolled out for Android and IOS, but it looks like BBM is offered only to people having Android 4.0 (ICS) + Versions, Gingerbread is not so...
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has launched the HP Pavilion x2 Hybrid PC in India along with three business series laptops named - HP Elitebook Revolve 810, Probook 430 and Elitebook 800 series....