iBall Launches WQ149i and WQ149R Two-In-One Tablet PCs: Specs, Price And More

iBall has recently launched two new Windows running two-in-one tablet PCs. Named as iBall Slide WQ149i and iBall Slide WQ149R, both the tablets run Windows 8.1 operating system and are priced at Rs 18,499 and Rs 19,999 respectively. Both the devices are overall the same with WQ149i model provides Wi-Fi connectivity whereas WQ149R model offers additional 3G connectivity. With the option of Ultra Stick 3G slot, both are 3G ready gadgets. In a strategy to attract more customers, the company is offering Microsoft Office 365 license free of cost with 1TB OneDrive storage for a year.

iball_slide_wq194i

Coming to the detailed specifications, both tablet PCs are powered by 1.83 GHz Intel Atom processor coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM. Systems offer 32GB of internal storage capacity but there’s no information available if it can further be expanded via microSD card. As the company is offering additional free storage on OneDrive, it is expected that microSD support may be lacking. Slide WQ149i and WQ149R feature a 10.1-inch multi-touch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.

iball_slide_wq194r_official

Both the devices sport a 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. The iBall Slide WQ149R offers 3G connectivity in addition with other connectivity options available with WQ149i like Wi-Fi 801.11 b/g/n, micro USB, Bluetooth, HDMI support and USB OTG option. Both the two-in-one devices come with pogo-pin keyboard.

Sandeep Parasrampuria, director of iBall believes that hybrid combination would provide users ease of mobility. He also claimed that such two-in-one systems would soon become a trend for business and education.

Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In the field of military reconnaissance, sending troops in for surveillance behind enemy lines can prove to be a hazardous mission. Risk of detection and...
Project Abstract / Summary : The present era makes way to the existence of asymmetric building during earthquake. The symmetrical building takes pride to sustain during seismic at any soil...
Project Abstract / Summary : B]ABSTRACT:[/B]In olden days, people used wood for producing charcoal. This leads to deforestation of forest resources. In this modern world deforestation is considered as a...
General Motors India has unveiled the refreshed edition of its sports utility vehicle (SUV) called ‘Chevrolet Captiva 2.2’ with several additional features for the convenience of its customers, today. The...
Attention enterprise users, your favourite communications and collaboration platform Microsoft Lync will soon cease to exist. It will soon replaced by Skype for Business. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella unveiled the...