iBall i701 Is The Company's Most Affordable Windows Tablet At Rs. 4999

iBall has given itself another reason to be ranked amongst the leading brands in the Indian tablet market. In collaboration with Intel and Microsoft, iBall has launched a new tablet with a price tag of under Rs. 5000. Known to be world’s most economical tablet, the all new iBall i701 is powered by Windows 8.1 and runs on an Intel processor. Well, at such lower prices, this device is certainly going to be a trump card from the Indian tech-giant.

Coming to the specifications, this sleek and light weighted tablet sports a 7-inch HD IPS display. With Windows 8.1 and Intel Atom processor, it offers you outstanding performance with an access to all the popular apps on the Windows store. iBall i701 comes with upgrades for enhancements, which includes upgradation to Windows 10 (when launched) and also ‘free licenses’. iBall also gives you an year's subscription to MS Office.

iball_slide_i701

On the storage front, this Windows tablet comes with 1GB of DDR3 RAM, 16GB of built-in storage (expandable via microSD card upto 32GB) and 1TB of free OneDrive cloud storage. The device comes with a 2MP flash supported rear camera and a VGA front. To offer incessant running hours for your favourite apps and games, iBall Slide i701 comes with 3200 mAh battery.

This tablet also offers some additional features such as PC, projector and TV connectivity through HDMI port. In addition, it also supports USB connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G on dongle. iBall comes with freebies worth Rs. 1,199 with this product.

Priced at Rs. 4999, iBall Slide i701 shall be available across leading retail stores and leading e-commerce portals from 21st May, 2015. What do you think about the world’s most frugal Windows from iBall?

Via: iBall Unveils Slide i701 Windows Tablet for ₹4,999: Specifications, Features, Availability - IBTimes India

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are into web development and especially front-end development, chances are high that you favourite browser is Google Chrome because of its simple and elegant development tools options. In...
Videocon has launched the successor of Infinium Z45 Nova smartphone called ‘Infinium Z45 Nova+’ with a price-tag of Rs 4,900. The dual SIM (standard + micro) handset will be available...
After so many leaks over the last couple of months, the Chinese mobile manufacturer Oppo has launched two new Android smartphones- R7 and R7 Plus at an event in Beijing,...
Would love to see this at MG Road Brigade Road junction at Bangalore: https://trends.directindustry.com/ne...ts&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends05-15_En
Panasonic India has taken it to the heart to extend its portfolio of products to cover different domains. The company is well known for its line of rugged gadgets. Tablets...