iBall Cobalt Solus 4G Launched In India At Rs. 11,999 - Specs Overview

Indian smartphone brand iBall has announced the launch of yet another mid-budget smartphone that runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and comes powered with a 1GHz Quad Core processor (A53 chip). It’s called the iBall Cobalt Solus 4G phone. Featuring a 5 inch IPS HD display with resolution 1280 x 720 pixel and 294 PPI pixel density, the iBall Solus smartphone packs 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage (although there’s no mention of microSD support). This iBall device is priced at Rs. 11,999 and should be available via online stores and retail brick and mortar outlets soon.

iball_cobalt_solus_4g

On the smartphone’s rear end is a 13 megapixel AF camera with LED flash and on the front is a 8 megapixel snapper. The camera comes loaded with face beauty, panorama mode, live photo mode etc. A 2000 mAh battery provides enough juice to the phone so that it lasts the better part of the day even on talk time. Connectivity is catered to using Bluetooth, WiFi, USB tethering, WiFi Direct and Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and FM Radio.

iBall Cobalt Solus 4G is a Dual SIM phone (with 4G TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE) that supports dual standby and it comes with a bunch of extra features such as multi regional language support (up to 15 languages) in both reading and writing mode. The usual sensors aka Proximity, Light and G-sensor as well as smart features like Gesture Recognition and HotKnot are loaded on the phone.

It will be interesting to see how this Android smartphone clicks with the audiences. What are your thoughts about the features and specs of the all new iBall Cobalt Solus phone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers has now been upgraded to have new features and functionalities. We're rolling out features one by one and this post will be updated to reflect all the changes. 1....
Facebook wants to launch Free Basics in India with an 'altruistic' aim to help connect the millions of people in India to the Internet by offering free Internet. Facebook has...
I am Graduate in mechanical engineering passed out in 2015. I have registered for many sites like naukri monster freshersworld. I am not getting any opportunity. What do you suggest?
BMW launched the BMW 1-Series in India in 2013 and ever since the company hadn't announced any major update to the hatchback. At this year's Geneva Motor Show, they unveiled...
The new robotic cockroach from Russia will surely impress all of you. According to Russian web portal Sputnik News, this (see pic below) robotic cockroach was built for an unknown...