iBall Andi 4F Waves Launched at Rs. 4,199; Specifications and Features

After launching a tablet last month, iBall has now launched an entry-level smartphone Andi 4F Waves. The company has always been known for making affordable and low-cost handsets and on the similar lines the Indian mobile maker has launched this new mobile phone at Rs. 4,199. Earlier, it was listed by the company at Rs. 4,699 but now the company has dropped the price by a good Rs. 500. The entry-level smartphone will compete with other low-end smartphones such as Intex Aqua KAT, Karbon A50s, Spice Smart Flo and many more which are continuously being launched in the Indian market.

iball_andi_4f_waves
back10-30-20143-18-33PM__L

Specs wise, the dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) phone flaunts a 4-inch IPS WVGA (480x800 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It is equipped with a powerful 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 Processor paired with 512 MB of RAM, 4GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the device sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with flash and VGA (0.3-megapixel) front camera along with features like flip-to-mute and auto call recording. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Edge, WiFi, GPRS, G-sensor, FM, Bluetooth 4.0 along with EDR helping users to easily connect, share and upload. It houses a 1400mAh battery and weighs around 110 grams.

The company has also announced that the phone is now available across all the leading stores in the country. Let us know your views on this entry-level smartphone. Share with us in comments.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, i want to know the details of CEED exam. About best coaching institution for CEED exam? About elgibility(i completed my graduation in this 2014.)am i elgible to write...
How to calculate the testing voltage levels for 11KV, 33KV, 66KV, 110KV,132KV,220KV and 400 KV can anyone explain this with formula please.
can anyone explain and answer for this ??HIPOT testing calculation formula for cables and their IS standards and IEC standards
Hi everyone How to correlate The average Nusselt number and find it's coefficients, on the other word how can I find the variables below(x,n,m) Nu= C* Re^n * Pr^m*(m/ms)^0.14 Some...
Tech giant Microsoft announced that the company has started accepting Bitcoins for purchases of digital content. Users in the US can now be able to make purchases from select Microsoft...