iBall Andi 4.5z Priced At 7,499 INR Is Budget-Friendly - Specs & Features Unveiled

iBall Andi 4.5z is the latest addition in the Indian budget smartphone market and in the iBall Andi series of mobile devices. Featuring the 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor, the iBall Andi 4.5z brings forth 512 MB RAM and 4GB of inbuilt storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running smartphone features 4.5-inch qHD (540x960) IPS display and bears the official price in India tag of Rs. 7,499. Soon to be available with retailers both online and offline in two colours - Classy Black and Serene White, the iBall Andi 4.5z features all the specifications of a mid-budget smartphone.

On the rear end of the phone, we find a 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing one. With support for dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby, the Andi 4.5z packs a 1700mAh battery and includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE, GPRS and 3G connectivity options. Sandeep Parasrampuria, iBall Director said, "Andi 4.5z is truly made for today's generation who wants the best of both the worlds - be it looks or performance. It is surely going to capture hearts with its captivating looks and fast performance." Another interesting feature to note is the Flip to Mute function - using which users can flip the phone upside down to automatically mute any unwanted calls.

iball-andi-4_5z

iBall series of smartphones is surely experimenting with bringing interesting features in its smartphone catalogue. For example, recently we saw the launch of iBall Andi 4a Price In India Is Rs. 18,999. Tech Specs Reveal Jelly Bean Projector Phonewhich features the ability to pull off 35 lumens projection and a contrast ratio of 1200:1 - which according to the company is one of the first few smartphones to have. It delivers 480 x 640 pixel output up to a distance of 8 to 10 feet. Another set of gadget options from iBall are the iBall Slide tablets. All we can say is that the company is off to a good start with its series of Android OS featuring smartphones and tablets. Do you think that the budget-friendly option of iBall Andi 4.5z work with the Indian consumers?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There was a time when iBall just meant pen drives to me. Then came the earphones and headphones. And now the company has swiftly entered the Android smartphone market.

I think that iBall Andi 4.5z will be a value for money for many.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new design build firm called Pedal Power wants you pedal your way at work to bring power to your gadgets - laptops, smartphones or tablets. Using two pedal-powered machines...
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Thursday published an Apple patent filing indicating that Apple is developing a technology where-in concerned devices will be able to share wireless networks over...
I live in Pune, on CDAC site I saw there official training centre is in University of Pune and then there are what they call 'Authorized Training Centres'(Sunbeam, infoway, Knowledge...
Please! Can anybody help me out with my blackberry 9700(bold 2). D problem is dat, its alway boot n I don't knw y. Please help me out... Thanks.
I'm thinking of making a list of companies across various industries and domains and the stipend they offer to interns. I'm quite sure such a list would be super useful...