iBall 4.5P Glitter Features 1.3GHz Quad-Core, JellyBean for Rs.7,399- Specs At A Glance

Currently, Indian smartphone market is flooded with tablets and phones from big brands to domestic vendors. Within 10 days, iBall has released a smartphone- iBall Andi 4.5T Cobalt2 and a tablet - Slide 3G 7271-HD70 and the company seems to be in no mood of stopping. Now, the Indian smartphone maker has unveiled a new smartphone 4.5P Glitter, adding another phone to the Andi line-up. The all-new smartphone features a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480x854 pixels) resolution bright display and will be offered at a best buy price of Rs.7,399, against the actual MRP of Rs. 8,299.

According to the official press release, the display not only provides brilliant picture quality with superior graphics but delivers an incredible experience with no strain to your eyes. Specs wise, the iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) device with dual standby feature which runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and packs a 1450 mAh battery. The phone is equipped with a powerful Quad Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Advanced Processor (unspecified chipset) with 512 MB of RAM and comes in Lumia-like yellow colour. It includes 4 GB of inbuilt storage (2 GB user available) and further expandable up to 32 GB with microSD card.

iball_andi_4.5p_glitter

On the camera front, the device sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash while there is front camera for video calling but its pixel count was not specified. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering, Wi-Fi (with Direct and hotspot functionality), as well as FM radio with recording and a download speed of up to 21 mbps and 5.76 mbps upload speed.

What do you think about the features of the all-new Andi 4.5P Glitter smartphone? Share your views with us in comments. Also, do have a look at all the iBall Andi series phones we have covered so far.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is RSA algorithm the best method for decifering information??
I had a dream of becoming a school teacher since my childhood.But after class 10th I decided to go for engineering. Now I think that was a immature decision due...
It's no secret that Amazon Phone is coming in June and the latest leaks in the media hint at awesomeness this phone would bring to the masses. Amazon was reported...
Samsung did announce earlier this year that it's working hard on a Quad-HD or QHD (we're talking of 2,560 x 1,440 pixel resolution here) AMOLED panel, it'll have to satisfy...
Hi Guys, I am looking for a wide angle lens to work with on a short distance from a group of subjects (15 plus people- 50 people in one line)....