I want to join software/It company

Hello everyone

I had done polytechnical diploma in Computer engg. with 72% & Graduation.Now doing job as Seo executive in a travel company & pursuing MCA..
I am always interested make new software/ know about software or program application but my field change so anyone can suggest me how I can join any software company.

Replies

• Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    hello jyoti
    1. learn programming languages like C, C++, Java
    or web technologies
    2. Aptitude and reasoning
    3.Good at communication skills
    then fight for Amcat Exam or E litmus

best of luck
  • jyoti gulia
    jyoti gulia
    Thanks for your reply.

I had worked on C, C++ language in my diploma course time.So, you mean first I have to learn C++ language completely..?
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    prepare for interview questions of c, c++ like find out the types of error in program, concept related quiz, download exam papers of wipro infosys and tcs.and you will have an idea about what kind of quiz in exam.

simply go to download section of this site and download related exam papers.
  • jyoti gulia
    jyoti gulia
    Thanks again
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Welcome Jyoti
    if you have any query ,fell free to ask me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Attention DIY enthusiasts, the makers of your favourite microcomputer have launched a new one that costs just a fraction of the original Raspberry Pi. Meet the Raspberry Pi Zero that...
i am seriously cofused what to do after B.E .i am a electronics engg..but though there is no scope in india of electronics.so i have switch to IT field.but i...
Wishing CEan- @Ankita Katdare a happy and prosperous birthday. May this day be the beginning of ever growing happiness and success in your life.
Hello im a studnet from CSI (center for science and Industry) and i currently have todo a exstesive research report on mechanical engineers that have a degree in mechanical engineering....
am using mplab x ide software and hitech pic compiler in my program some problem with that program ...... ineed know to execute if condition for only one time eventhough...