I want to code:(

Please help me to code on my own . how to start?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rashmi Janardhan
    Please help me to code on my own . how to start?
    Could you share the things you've done to learn coding? What various attempts have you made so far and why did they fail?
  • Rashmi Janardhan
    Rashmi Janardhan
    yeah I read most of the main concepts in java like oops concepts,overloading,overriding all such. i know theoretically but I am unable to write code and i am really scared of writing it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Do read this post that I wrote a while ago -https://What is the best way to learn programming?

Let me know if you find it useful. If you have any specific questions after reading it, post them here.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Rashmi Janardhan
    yeah I read most of the main concepts in java like oops concepts,overloading,overriding all such. i know theoretically but I am unable to write code and i am really scared of writing it
    You might read million of books or watch hundreds of tutorial; you won't learn to code. And I can guarantee that! The only way to 'learn coding' is to DO IT.

Have faith; practice daily. When you read from books, don't just skim over the code blocks, write them on your own and execute them. Try to understand what is happening. Tweak that block of code and execute again.

Did anything change? So what exactly lead to that change?

While you do a little bit brain storming over this, and do this thing regularly; I bet you won't ask this question "I want to code" rather you'll be coding 😀
  • Rashmi Janardhan
    Rashmi Janardhan
    Thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : This is a prototype for a modern driverless metro train equipped with eminent features like the automatic door opening and closing system to prevent overloading...
Computer scientists from the University of Rochester and Adobe have joined hands in a bid to outperform Google, Microsoft, Baidu/UCLA, Stanford University, University of California Berkeley, University of Toronto/Montreal and...
If you thought that virtual reality was just about ‘seeing’ what doesn’t exist in reality, then think again. Samsung has unveiled a new headphone that will also enable you to...
Samsung S6 and S6 Edge phones are finally getting the much awaited Android 6 Marshmallow firmware upgrade in India. All the owners were getting frustrated at the slow rollout of...
Hi, I completed my engineering in Electrical and Engineering . I have started applying for jobs,I am all focused about getting a career in core industries . Can you please...