I want help for my project based on Android application..

Currently I am in 4th year. I have to make project based on android application. Can anyone suggest me for a new unique android application?
Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aanal Mehta
    Currently I am in 4th year. I have to make project based on android application. Can anyone suggest me for a new unique android application?
    Thank you
    I'm not sure if you should work on a 'unique' idea. But based on your skills and knowledge, you can aim to clone any popular android application with your own feature set. That should be a good final year project.

Start with something like TrueCaller or typeracer type app for Android?
  • Aanal Mehta
    Aanal Mehta
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if you should work on a 'unique' idea. But based on your skills and knowledge, you can aim to clone any popular android application with your own feature set. That should be a good final year project.

Start with something like TrueCaller or typeracer type app for Android?
    thank u... 😀
  • priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    Try using PhoneGap in the project. Features of HTML5, Jscript and CSS3 make things easy and platform supportive .viz-you can use the same app for an Iphone by making some basic changes.
    the eclipse build in simulator is "thakela" as well. Try using BlueStacks for simulation.
    Good use of CSS and Jscript would make the app powerful,attractive and userfriendly and the more it glitters,the more you score in academics.
    Good Luck.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys! I will be going in my final year engineering in EXTC stream(Elec and Telecomm). For the final year, my group is supposed to do a project. I'm thinking...
Even though I am a Final year IT student, I am not good in programming. So, I thought that I could learn about web technologies and do my final year...
I am totally new for new for game creation. I am studying Final year Information Technology and I would like to complete my Under Graduation's Final project by creating a...
Modern smartphones can detect your heart rate and blood oxygen content; but pretty soon, they'll also be able to detect common health related issues. The researchers at the Medical and...
The mankind is at an important point in the history of space exploration. On 14th July, NASA's deep space exploration mission 'New Horizons' will fly nearest to Pluto, gathering all...