I WANNA BE A REALLY CRAZY ENGINEER

My name is pavan vishaal . I am currently doing my 1st year in an institution in chennai

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pavan vishaal
    My name is pavan vishaal . I am currently doing my 1st year in an institution in chennai
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Buddy, Welcome to CE Community.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Pavan. Being sane is difficult. Craziness is the norm here. When we are not climbing walls ourselves we design robots to do it.
  • Pavan vishaal
    Pavan vishaal
    Thanks to everyone for your support on the first day itself.... hope i may be useful to you in anyway...
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE Pavan vishal ๐Ÿ˜€ Happy to have you with us ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we make one body to float at different depth level on water..? Please post that how is it possible?๐Ÿ˜’
Twenty one cars carrying coal suddenly derailed just after midnight last Tuesday, killing the two 19-year old girls that were sitting on that bridge. This is the site of the...
I have installed all things properly but I am getting error in line numer 7 as: dirName = os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__)) NameError: name '__file__' is not defined . I want to test...
Niel Armstrong, the first man on the moon is no more. Armstrong died at the age of 82 following the complications after a heart-bypass surgery he had about a month...
Hello..am doing Pre-Final Year in Computer Science Engineering Major, i was thinking abt doing some mini projects so that it will be more value when doing final year projects ,...