I still believe

I still believe in the spring energy storage concept and quite frankly do not believe the status
quo of it being a non thing. So I am going to a truck spring
replacement shop and getting two big ass truck leaf springs and set up an
experiment to disprove these idiots we call
our benefactors to our intelligent lives.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After introducing the Iris Alpha earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Lava has unveiled a new entry level smartphone Iris 350. The phone is listed on the company’s official...
I am just unable to understand that when ROM is only read only memory ,then how is the compiler able to store the variables with const keyword inside ROM ,although...
Quote: There’s something slightly terrifying about the phrase “Google’s humanoid robot”. The technology company this week announced that Atlas, the device being used as a testbed in the US government’s...
Microsoft researchers are really on to something these days with their R&D department churning out some of the most amazing innovations ever since the start of 2015. We witnessed the...
Quora - the website that's got several high profile people who share lengthy answers has finally figured out a business model and it's nothing interesting. Like every content site in...