I race

My hobbies when Im not working are racing motocross and enduro bikes
I have a 2002 model YZ250 two stroke motocross bike and a 2007 Husky450cc four stroke enduro bike.
I also shoot privately on property of around 1000ha culling animals that are pests to cattle and the land.Camels Donkeys Horses and kangaroos.I know I will regret telling people that because of the abuse I have copped in other forums,but let me just say that the horses cant be tamed and on this land it is too hard to round them up.They wouldnt be relocated anyway only destroyed.
I drink Millers draught,surf (when I can get to the coast)scuba dive go camping in the hamersley gorges and fish in Exmouth....😁

Replies

• crook
    crook
    I miss my bike 😔

I also shoot privately on property of around 1000ha culling animals that are pests to cattle and the land.Camels Donkeys Horses and kangaroos.I know I will regret telling people that because of the abuse I have copped in other forums,but let me just say that the horses cant be tamed and on this land it is too hard to round them up.They wouldnt be relocated anyway only destroyed
    oh! man
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well.. Camel meat is nice, by the way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Admin: I participate in half a dozen engineering forums. Posting technical engineering material very, very often requires the capability to use subscripts and superscripts in mathematical equations, chemical reactions, etc....
I am a retired Chemical Engineer living in Newport Beach, California, USA. I enjoy participating in many online engineering forums ... and I spend a great deal of time writing...
this is vamsy
Hello all engineers and potential engineers out there. This thread is to give the new members a clear direction on how to post their questions to the forums and get...
hi in my pc the RAM is 512mb but the processing is very slow my operating system is windows xp .and i used avast antivirus plz help.😎