i need a coach in here

i really want to learn from you guys on here ....am a novice on here ....that is why i registered on this site ...please my friends...thannks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# . Pleasure to have you with us. Take your time to make yourself familiar with this website and I'm sure you will find like minded people as well as mentors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

having done good amount of projects in microcontrollers like 8051. I am good at coding and my favorite subject is power electronics. I am given a project title by my...
INTERESTING AND HELPFUL TOPIC PLS ๐Ÿ˜
i just completed my b.tech in ece this year...as my collage didn't provide campus placements because of some collage problems..so what should i do to get a good job??? i...
Research team at Binghamton University (NY State) have succeeded in tweaking the electrical properties of Graphene Oxide. Prof. Jeffrey Mativetsky, assistant professor of Physics along with PhD student Austin Faucett...
Quote: We've all seen that illustration of the primate walking from left to right, starting out as a hunched-over cousin of the modern chimpansee, and straightening up to become a...