I just want right direction only.Ready for Hardwork.

Dear Sir plz pay attention on my request .I want suggestion from yours side about my carrier. I am BA pass male done in 2007. then I do own business but unlucky I failed . Now I feel very helpless. My age is now 30.I am really very worried about my family future. Now my family circumstances push me to select a career in Job only. Now I have decide to study further and do job only. I am ready to give time(3years),money,& Hard work for study but for that course which give me best job opportunities in my future life. I am attached with computer from last 10years. I have decide to go with IT Sector Only. So please pay serious attention on my matter and suggest me best & Latest Job Oriented Computer Course and other informatiom. Actually I have no much exposure of education. As I have no much exposure of IT Sector so their is no question about my interest actually . Everything will be new for me. I am totally ready to hard work for study. But I want that course that economically saves me & My family futures.. I don't know the golden course available in IT Sector. I just want right direction only. I want to share some course which I have selected with myself as JAVA ,Software Testing, Digital Marketing,Sap,Informatica etc. There are plenty of options in IT field. But I do not know the Right choose. Plz help me to make my future career bright. if possible Plz make a blue print for my Study step by step. Plz help me to make a Path for my Study. I can give three years for study. I hope you will pay attention on my request and will help me for my further Study plans.I will be very very thankful to you.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't know much of situation but here is a view as a third person.
    Following things can be perceived from your post -
    1. You tried business after your education but some how not able to keep it up.
    2. You got attracted to computer/IT sector and now you want to give it a try.
    3. You need to have to have earning to support your family and a stable career.

Things you need to ask yourself: Are you coming to IT sector because students from IT education background able make easy money?
    What are things you learned about the computers?

You already giving yourself span of 3 years to establish. You only can decide which path to choose Networking, System administrator,domain expert or in software field (programming/testing/analyst). Probably you find the thing you can relate to old experience from your business which can be useful in next computer field job..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Please answer all the questions by Anoop. That will help you find the right direction.
    Some more questions are:
    What exactly is your experience in for the last 9-10 years? What domain?
    What are your key skills as of now?
    Any kind of business leaves you with some kind of important learning. What skills have you acquired over the last few years that can be useful for the future?
  • jack2000
    jack2000
    I am very happy u got right perceived from my post as:
    1. You tried business after your education but some how not able to keep it up.
    2. You got attracted to computer/IT sector and now you want to give it a try.
    3. You need to have to have earning to support your family and a stable career.
    Dear to more things i wrote in my post that I have no much exposure of education. As I have no much exposure of IT Sector so their is no question about my interest actually . Everything will be new for me. just take me as newly for IT sector. If i can make decision then why i join u and post thread. I just want to know presently best of the best course in present market .

just tell me if u are in my place who is totally raw for It sector then what u will select a field as career.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-# , I think we need to be absolutely sure about your expectations about outcomes of this 3 year investment. Your non-engineering degree background could prove to be an obstacle when appearing as a 'fresh graduate' for jobs in MNC. But I think that could be addressed by gaining some experience in the industry.

Now, selection of course is going to be a tough choice. Why? Because there are jobs in every domain. You may opt to do a course in digital marketing, Java, Testing - but all you need to figure out is is there a company willing to hire you?

The best way to do is this: Short list a few companies where you can directly talk to the recruiter / owner of the company. Discuss your situation with them and check if they can hire you as an intern so that you gain some hands on experience. Then opt for a course accordingly - so that you can take a one or two month course and then start your internship to get hands on experience.

Second - check for any reputed company in your city. NIIT has had good track record (from what I've heard) of placement assistance. Check if there are other institutes that have a good placement record. Check with them what courses have offered placements for background similar to yours.

It looks to me that the course you will pick up won't matter at this stage. You should be prepared to excel in any line that you take up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my UG in mechanical engineering. Right now I am confused. Whether to go for work and gain experience or else to do MBA straight away. Though I...
Folks over at Google believe that while a lot of progress has been made on remote sharing via chat or email, there's still no easily accessible quick solution that lets...
Lenovo India has declared an open sale for its new smartphone 'Lenovo A6000 Plus' for two days - 25th and 26th May. It's only on these two days that you...
Well first of all i am not from any reputed university and ahead i want to pursue MS in computer science . I am in final year of my engineering...
As a recent electrical engineer graduate I've applied to over a hundred jobs in this month alone. I've heard back from roughly 15 companies and about 5 of them involved...