I-Flex Campus Placement Papers & Recruitment Process

I-Flex is the Oracle Financial Services Company.
The placement process consists of aptitude test & interview.

Here are a few sample papers for placement:

Replies

• rana_12300
    rana_12300
    Hello sire/madam,

Can you please upload syntel aptitude papers and more of iflex aptitude papers.
    If already uploaded can you specify me the link please.
  • Zeddu
    Zeddu
    Get the updated #-Link-Snipped-# download. iflex is a KPO and financial wing of Oracle. Use the interview questions and aptitude papers to clear the off campus placement drive.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All candidates eligible for central counseling, except those who have been admitted to an institute till 5th round of allotment, are eligible for spot round. All eligible candidates who did...
HEY PEOPLE .... WATS THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH IN THE FUTURE .... ANY SUGGESTIONS ??? AS I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE THIS NOW ... FROM CANADA CIAOXXX 😁
Google Related is a browsing assistant tool that gives additional information about the topics you are browsing on the web. For example, if you’re browsing a page about a restaurant...
It's in news that the new Wii console will be released in the UK around December. According to Nintendo, the console is a streamlined white Wii with a slightly altered...
Steps to follow: 1. Check: You should be running the latest version of Google Maps for Android. 2. Go to Menu > More > Labs. Scroll down to "Bubble Buttons"...