I did my B.E in ECE but i do not find core job Plz suggest as i got job in electrical..

I did my B.E in ECE but i do not find core job ,so i switched to electrical & instrumentation job ,as i find electrical jobs quite interesting so but i have a fear in my mind whether in future it will effect my career because interviewer are looking for electrical engineer and i am Electronics & communication Engineer.
Should i switch my career to instrumentation or stick to my current job?
Plz reply......

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    One line:
    You happy with the job! Then ECE will be advantage for you.😀
  • Ayushkrsah
    Ayushkrsah
    i didn't got your point #-Link-Snipped-#
    Anoop Kumar
    One line:
    You happy with the job! Then ECE will be advantage for you.😀
    i didn't got your point.....??
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If you like your job and enjoying it. It's lesser chance that next company will look for your graduation degree after 2 years. At that time it's your skill set and your track record while job will be considered.
    And, you are from ECE, so in your career while any work overlapping with electronics, you will get preference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have this habit of delving deeper into seemingly unnecessary details. But to me, it has born more fruit than skimming over the smaller (seemingly unimportant) details. Here is a...
I have a question that which robot is better either wireless or wired pls help me. please provide me some information that how could i make my robot better for...
We performed a sitewide upgrade early this morning. The upgrade includes security, stability fixes and a new feature for everyone that removes the pain out of quoting messages in your...
C42Engineering is startup venture co-founded by Sidu Ponnappa, Aakash Dharmadhikari and Niranjan Paranjape in the year 2010. Sidu got his engineering degree in Computer Science from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)...
Intex Mobiles has launched a new Android 4.2.2 running smartphone named "Intex Aqua 4X" that features a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen with a 800 x 480 pixel resolution display and...