I can't wait to meet the CrazyEngineers community.... Hello, Salut, Hallo,Ciao!

I am in my junior year of working on a Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Sacramento, California, USA. I also work as a translator (French, German, Italian, and sometimes Dutch) and a dance instructor and choreographer. I am currently seeking entry-level work as an engineer and am eager to get going. I also participate in local runs and practice two forms of Tai Chi. I am to connect, research and create functional innovations that also prove to be inspirations for other wonderful offspring. I joined CrazyEngineers because I read articles on this site that keep me connected to what's going on!

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE family @#-Link-Snipped-# . Nice Introduction . And you are multi talented person. Looking forward for your active participation in discussions
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It's great to have you here. Welcome to the CE Family.
    I am learning a foreign language - Japanese for more than 3 years now.

Feel free to write comments and replies across the forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Centralized energy monitoring system using FBXEM01 Energy Meters. Recently installed in a chemical plant (the wireless structure). GSM and Wired (RS485) are just proposals. Following are the links to have...
hi can any one help me when is the correct time for me to switch from manual(3 month exp) to automation testing
can anyone suggest me some innovative ideas for my miniprojects in electronics and communication
Amazon's thinking about shipping the items to a delivery center nearest to your location; even before you actually order it. Amazon's filed a patent that will let the company 'guess'...
China doesn't want the Chinese countrymen to rely on foreign software on their mobile phones, tablets and television sets. The government of China has developed 'China Operating System' aka COS...