I can't see signature tab

Hi, I'm new here i wanna ask where i can put signature, i searched all settings but cant find there. so anyone tell me when will be signature allow.

Replies

• Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    highvoltpower
    Hi, I'm new here i wanna ask where i can put signature, i searched all settings but cant find there. so anyone tell me when will be signature allow.
    #-Link-Snipped-#, nice to see you on CE.

Click/tap on your profile picture at the navigation bar.
    Below your profile page option, you should see signature tab. Just click that and that's it!
    wp_ss_20160623_0001
  • highvoltpower
    highvoltpower
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanx for reply but sorry Not Found in these location, personal-details tab.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering what'd be faster. Let's say I've about 10K records which I need to search for autocomplete query. I believe I've two options- Source the data from a plain...
I completed my civil engineering , I have further decide to move in the field of construction management , and have entrepreneurial thoughts any suggestions by the elders and the...
Quote: No matter what you're in the mood to learn, there's a podcast out there to help you. The web's best educational podcasts can transform even the most boring commute...
A civil engineer by degree, Sameer Grover rode the tide of IT boom of the year 2000 and entered the software development industry. He started working as a programmer with...
hey guys, anyone have idea about how we can calculate apfc panel cable size for any load?