I am Yugandar - Mechanical Engineer from Hyderabad

my self yugandar from hyderabad. i am pursuing my b.tech final year in mechanical engineering

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yugandar Sidagam
    my self yugandar from hyderabad. i am pursuing my b.tech final year in mechanical engineering
    Welcome to CE, buddy. Great to have you with us 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
Hello everyone, I am new to this site,signed up few mins ago and I thought of asking my first question regarding carrier guidance.I am a final year student of Electronics...
Folks over at Acer India are bound to be ecstatic as they have launched the three new Windows 10 laptops in the country. The company has been working closely with...
Well , I'm a 1st year student studying in bangalore. i have secured 89.12% in 10th and 69% in 12th. I have managed to get into a good engineering college(IT...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...