I am Valour

Just now completed my under graduation in civil engineering.
love to play and travel.
Aiming to construct 'floating structures'.
Joined this site cause i'm a crazy engineer. 😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. You can ask your question, "do you think construction of floating structures is really possible?" in the Civil Engineering section. 😀

Be an active member
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on board.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀, tell us what brings you to CrazyEngineers?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, post your ideas and question in this section.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This project aims to summarize multiple documents based on the two pass re ranking. Abstract: The goal of topic oriented text summarization is to produce informative short description according to...
The idea of development of this project is the generation of barcodes. Abstract: The main objective of this proposed system is to online all the activities of a bank. The...
CEans, CrazyEngineers faced few issues as we tried to enforce 'www' in all the URLs across the website. Now all the URLs across the site should start with 'www'. Earlier,...
hello guys, what's up techies? m currently aspiring EC engineering. m more interested in innovative projects and big ideas...
Pardon my limited knowledge about electrical branch, I was just reading about wave energy. Whenever we talk about renewable sources of energy, we use the term 'tidal energy'. Are wave...