I am Moiz Ahmed Khurshid Ahmed.

Sir,
I am moiz ahmed and I am graduate from the SRTMU university and I am repairing the all the
hardwear and softwear all the computers will be repaired easily I will search the job in some other comapnies so please suggest me.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Welcome here Mate There are lots of people looking for ideas here. Do help and be helped here
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how i can get good cgpa.
ASUS has announced several of the gadgets that it will be announcing at the IFA 2015 event scheduled to happen between 4-9 Sep in Berlin, Germany. One of the main...
Gionee is back with a brand new series in its smartphone range. After Elife, Pioneer, Ctrl, Marathon and GPad series, it's time for an all-new Fashion series smartphone called 'Gionee...
Micromax is readying about eight 4G enabled smartphones for launch by December this year, informs ET. The company that disrupted the Indian mobile markets through their budget friendly smartphones is...
is it beneficial to go for certification course in sftwre testing in pune???can u suggest any institute which gives placement assistence??i heard about mindscripts,profound edutech,seed etc.bt which best among them??