i am looking for a functional team

hello all you out there , i am looking for people who have a knowledge in electronics and would really like to help me out. i am doing mechanical engineering from nit kurukshetra. please reply and ask if you have any query.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanjay -

There are 100s of engineers on CE who would like to help you. Could you post your query in appropriate section of CE Forums? Please provide all appropriate details.
  • sanjay adhikari
    sanjay adhikari
    sir i am sanjay adhikari doing mechanical engineering from nit kurukshetra. i m in second year. < personal details are not allowed, we request all the discussions to remain on CE Forums>

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I want to know what you all think about adding social networking features on CrazyEngineers. Following are the social networking features:- 1. Ability to authorize friends. 2. Ability to...
Friends, Could you please post the best FireFox 3 themes you know? Let's build a collection of best themes available for Firefox ;-) My favorite are : The Google Chrome...
CEans, We will celebrate the month of November as The CE Month 😁 and 26[sup]th[/sup] as CrazyEngineers day 😉 (CE's foundation day!) . We have been thinking of conducting an...
CEans, CE came to life on 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2005. Next month, we will complete three years of our existence on the Internet 😁. Let's get started with the planning for...
hellloo all guys and gals.. i would be glad. if you ppl suggest me an FYP so that i may start working on it.... i want to work in Electronics...