I am interested to start Industrial Skills Development Center. How can I get investors for this?

I am fresh graduate from Electrical and Electronics background. I am interested to start an Industrial Skills Development Center in my place which trains the fresh graduates and unemployed youth in various skills like PLC, SCADA, AC&DC Drives, HMI etc. I am also thinking about training in basic skills like electricians,carpenter,welders etc. which comes under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana). Where can I get funding for this? How can I get in touch with investors?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you made an estimate of how much capital you'd need? Depending upon the total investment needs, you'll have to figure out which type of investors you wish to approach. My best guess is that you'll have to approach various banks for investments, for which, the first step would be to create a business / project plan. Are you ready with it?
  • ravishankar.yellapragada
    ravishankar.yellapragada
    Thank you for your response. I have made estimation on capital and also created project report. The main problem how can I acquire land for this idea ? Will banks provide loan for land buying in India?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ravishankar.yellapragada
    Will banks provide loan for land buying in India?
    I think the best answer might come from someone who's associated with the banking domain. For your specific case, it'd be advisable to simply contact your bank's SME division.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working in a startup company as a middleware admin(L1 support), for less salary,but I am getting job opportunities as technical support engineer with a good decent salary? What...
Printing technology has dramatically evolved through the ages, from three dimensions to four dimensions at present and now it is set to include the 4thfundamental physical state of matter, plasma...
Can anyone help me for internship in aeronautical companies
A group of scientists from the Karlsruher Institute of Technology has developed the CoREAS simulation which magnifies the cosmic array detection system of LOFAR (Low Frequency Array) radio telescope. When...
The day is near when washing powders will be transferred to the museum and magical clothes will rinse off the dirt simply by using sunlight. A group of researchers from...