I am a student and loves programming in diffrent languages

I am Priya Tanwar pursuing my graduation in IT.
Programming skill: Android,Java, C#, vb.net, Haskell, C++, C.
Other skill: web development,Photoshop,sketching portraits.
Work Experience: worked as an intern in CMC Limited Pune, India.
Hobbies & Interests: Playing outdoor games😀, Programming, Sketching.
I joined CrazyEngineers because it sounds fun being a part of a community of Crazy + Engineers😁 and also like to gain knowledge through this community😀 and the discussion on different interesting problems and topics.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to our house. I always wanted to learn Haskell & still I do, sadly there's too much on plate that I am unable to do everything that I wanna learn. If you know Haskell, you can write some basic tutorials & interested students like me can learn from it.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't hesitate in starting new technical discussion or commenting on any.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy CE. Tell us your story of discovery of CrazyEnigneers, and what motivated you to join 😀
  • Priya Tanwar
    Priya Tanwar
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to our house. I always wanted to learn Haskell & still I do, sadly there's too much on plate that I am unable to do everything that I wanna learn. If you know Haskell, you can write some basic tutorials & interested students like me can learn from it.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't hesitate in starting new technical discussion or commenting on any.
    Thanx!! I will surly start writing tutorials on Haskell and will start discussion on any other new interesting topics and I am glad to be a part of this community😀.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE Priya,
    Have a great time.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE. You know so many programming languages 👍
    How was CMC ?? (CMC was my first company, I worked with 😁)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The role of percentage criteria/cutoffs in getting a job and building a successful career. My marks are as follows: SSC 84% HSC 78% B.Tech. aggregate of 8 semesters 57% B.Tech....
Shubham25 submitted a new project: An Intelligible Scrum Implementation for Project Monitoring - Agile Scrum Method The project is very new based on International conference paper 2013. It is basically...
Many consider wishing someone a 'Good Morning' as a good thing. It shows how very professional / well-mannered you are. But do we really know what the person is going...
StudyBud, an online study and assessment platform, was founded by Anubhav Jain and Dhruv Bhushan. The duo also co-founded Excelsior Education in 2011 prior to StudyBud. Anubhav Jain completed his...
many times i have gone through the word 'cloud download' can any one tell me what is its actual meaning.