I am a new CEan

I'm a new CEan and I'm having problems introducing myself. Could somebody direct me or give me a link to some solution to this problem.I'm expecting some kind of form simillar to the sample template given for introductory purposes.Your help would be highly apreciated.Thanks in advance

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hi Tommy,

Welcome to CE. There is no format as such to introduce your self. You are free to express your self the way you want to.

I suggest you also go through the CE new bee training here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Do also visit the CE common sense guide
    CrazyEngineers

Write to me in case if you face any problem.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tommy
    I'm a new CEan and I'm having problems introducing myself. Could somebody direct me or give me a link to some solution to this problem.I'm expecting some kind of form simillar to the sample template given for introductory purposes.Your help would be highly apreciated.Thanks in advance
    Hi Tommy, sorry for the late reply. Let me extend CEan- Mayur's reply. In order to introduce yourself -

1. Go to "Introductions" section - #-Link-Snipped-#

2. The template you are looking for is actually available in the second post in that section. The link to the template is - #-Link-Snipped-#

3. Once you are in the Introductions Section (link in point#1), click on the 'New Thread' button. A message compose box will open. Post your introduction in that box and click 'Submit Reply' button which appears below the compose box.

4. Done!

Do let me know if you need further help. 😀

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm new with parrallel port programming and I would like to obtain Simple introductory lecture material for this course.Could any one of you be having any links to such material...
Hello Friends! 1) I can prepare DOS bootable and Windows 98 bootable cds but i am not able to prepare windows xp cd. I tried two to three times but...
Recently I have started loving writing movie reviews. You may say thats because of my inherent quality(?) of analysing things, or people to the hilt. So here comes the second...
well one of my fenz was trying for iit and un-fortunately faild to make the cut now he is waiting for the cet results he wants to pursue computer science...
dudes.. i'm scnd yr electrncs student.. planning to do a mini project... my line of inerest is digital electronics.. can anyone guide for a good topic to do.. if not...