I am a fresher, and want to make my own platform...

I know an engineers mind not always cool,becz they are try to find better way for build their own carrier.It's not a simple job,there should have lot's of hardwork ,dedicated mind and good support from friends ,parents etc..SO guys i want your support....

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    You were talking about platform? Which field are you looking forward to?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to prepare for C-DAC Entrance Exam ??? what should be the correct choice of course for an electrical and electronics engineer for getting best job opportunities ?????? where do...
BuiltWith.com, is a start-up based out of Australia by the duo - Gary Brewer and Andrew Rogers. Gary lives on the Northern Beaches, near Sydney in Australia. His big startup...
Hi CEans, I am going to do a project in Alternative fuels and especially in Biodiesel to use in Diesel engines.My guide had asked me to research on non edible...
Hi! Im a pretty young guy, having an idea of making pellets out of hen excrement. My family runs an egg-production system, and we have a problem with storing and...
‘Can magnet with only one pole exist?’ is the question that can now be answered with a yes. Physicists have successfully synthesized a magnetic particle having only North Pole allowing...