I am a design-oriented structural civil engineer.

When I began my BSc career in Sharif University of Technology, I was supposed to become a structural engineer expert to be able to design ships and airplanes, besides buildings, bridges and other structures. But after about 2 years, the career changed to civil engineering. I got my BSc in civil engineering after about 8 years and a half. The delay was because of some problems like revolution era (late 70's), imposed war with Iraq, 2 years university stop and things like this in my beloved country: Iran.
Nowadays, after about 34 years of work experience, and after retiring at 6 months ago, I am still looking for my youth dream and intend to pursue my studies toward a PhD Degree in Naval Architecture or Aerospace Engineering (I should note that I got my MASc in Civil Engg., Structures, from Ottawa U in 1994).
I would appreciate any guide and help for the realization of my dream from any novel place on the earth. The good-willing assistant can be more introduced with me and my position via my LinkedIn profile, Email, phone, and so on.

With Best Regards
Saeed Aroni Hesari

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The Indian Institute of Space Science and TEchnology, Thiruvananthapuram, India does admit people with foreign masters qualification. You can contact them to find out your elibility.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a grown-up, one of the most boring and filthiest chores that you have to do on a regular basis is cleaning up your toilet. You have to...
I am placed at thales india as a trainee engineer, do you have any insights regarding thales as a company, working in this profile, important decisions to take. any help...
hello fellow engineers does anyone heard about open garden and how it is used? and how can it be helpfull in our or your society thank you =). just want...
Apple Music has officially launched in India and I was surprised to see the pricing for the subscription. While the International subscription costs $9.99 or £9.99 or AU$11.99 per month,...
If you are an iTunes user on OSX or Windows, it's time to upgrade to iTunes 12.2. Apple has began rolling out the latest update that features Apple Music and...