Hyundai Santro Xing Celebration Edition Price In India Is Rs. 3,81,000 For 15th Anniversary

Hyundai Motor India Limited, the company that was recently in news for the launch of Hyundai Grand i10 is back at headlines to celebrate its 15th anniversary. With the launch of Hyundai Santro Xing Celebration Edition, it has brought advancement in six new exciting features of the popular hatchback. Launched in India in 1998, Santro has been the first flagship model of HMIL since its inception in India. The special 'Celebration Edition' of the Santro Xing would be available in Petrol, LPG and CNG. The new features for this revamped car includes new stylish body, chrome garnish at the rear and rear parking sensors with LED display.

Apart from these, the new Santro Xing features rear sun blind and on the interior a Blaupunkt Audio system and new floor mats. After the unveiling of the Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback, the company has already created a lot of buzz in the Indian hatchback market. The new edition Santro Xing is coming in three different colours – Coral White, Sleek Silver and Mushroom and the tech specs.

Hyundai-Santro-Xing-Celebration-Edition

So, the Hyundai Santro Xing's price in India is Rs. 3,81,000 and to draw the customer's attention, the company is providing a low rate of interest at 7.44 percent for those customers, who are keen to go for the option of finance. Anyone interested in special cars can look for this exciting new option in the Indian market.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This is an excellent launch to discuss about. With MS and TATA making cheaper cars and trying to gain superiority, Hyundai doesn't back off. They bounce back with one such series which ruled roads for a long time. This is the right competition to Alto. Plus I expect they will come with some sort of Exchange Offer around festivals later this year.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nayan Goenka
    This is an excellent launch to discuss about. With MS and TATA making cheaper cars and trying to gain superiority, Hyundai doesn't back off. They bounce back with one such series which ruled roads for a long time. This is the right competition to Alto. Plus I expect they will come with some sort of Exchange Offer around festivals later this year.
    Santro is the first hatchback which lured me towards it due to its size and shape but Tata nano has its oen arena and no one still got closer to it till now.
    Maruti alto , tata indica , hyundai are conpeting but I doubt the succees of relaunch of special edition of Hyundai santro zing.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Santro is the first hatchback which lured me towards it due to its size and shape but Tata nano has its oen arena and no one still got closer to it till now.
    Maruti alto , tata indica , hyundai are conpeting but I doubt the succees of relaunch of special edition of Hyundai santro zing.

TATA Nano is not a car of that segment. It is right to compare Alto, Indica and Santro but not Nano. I also think that none of the cars right now can give competition to Nano. Lets see if we have any new models soon
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nano has Rewa to compete with it right

Well Santro Xing is one model which some autocrats expected a little more drive and here is the big thing
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Conqueror
    Nano has Rewa to compete with it right

Well Santro Xing is one model which some autocrats expected a little more drive and here is the big thing
    Hi conqueror are you comparing reva with nano for innovation or price tag.
    I dont think Reva comes in a low price and it is priced at >5 lackhs
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    Hi conqueror are you comparing reva with nano for innovation or price tag.
    I dont think Reva comes in a low price and it is priced at >5 lackhs
    Never for price tag the size of both the cars are almost the same that is the only way we can compare them

BTB nano is not a car it is something bigger than a auto rickshaw and lesser than car
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Still Even I didn't get on what basis can you say that Reva can give a tough competition to Nano. It is a car belonging to a completely different segment.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The Celebration Edition of Santro Xing hatchback sports is coming with six new exciting features. These include features like new stylish body graphics and chrome garnish at the rear. More interestingly, the special edition provides rear parking sensors with LED display, which was earlier missing on the current model range. The other elements added to the list of features include a rear sun blind, Blaupunkt Audio system and new floor mats.

Still Even I didn't get on what basis can you say that Reva can give a tough competition to Nano. It is a car belonging to a completely different segment.
    I agree with you, both the cars comes in different segment. Nano is available in petrol and diesel variants and Reva is a electric cars so we can't compare on the basis of price value of these cars.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The Celebration Edition of Santro Xing hatchback sports is coming with six new exciting features. These include features like new stylish body graphics and chrome garnish at the rear. More interestingly, the special edition provides rear parking sensors with LED display, which was earlier missing on the current model range. The other elements added to the list of features include a rear sun blind, Blaupunkt Audio system and new floor mats.

I agree with you, both the cars comes in different segment. Nano is available in petrol and diesel variants and Reva is a electric cars so we can't compare on the basis of price value of these cars.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Speedy transit has never got this crazier before and the role of HYPERLOOP is just to ensure a much crazier transit mode other than flying and driving This $ 6Billion...
Ever wondered what else can be done with electronics well here is one such crazy dit Here we are having a simple skin which has the potential to convert pressure...
5g Beam Scheme: Steerable millimetre-wave beams could enable multi-gigabit mobile connections.Phones at the edge of a 4G cell [blue] could use the beams to route signals around obstacles. Because the...
This is one professional way to get intimate with a lion and this tanker of a robot is really a marvel when comes to taking a really close snap of...
Hey guys, I am a regular gamer and I wish if this came into reality. X-Box! A brand that has connected millions of gamers online. Currently X-box Live is a...