Hyetis Crossbow - A $1200 Smartwatch With 41 MP Camera Sensor

If you thought that the work of tech giants like Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch- US Patent And Trademark Filed!, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# were laudable in the smartwatch sector, wait till you meet the Hyetis Crossbow. This Swiss-made watch not just dazzles with its titanium body and sapphire glass covered touch screen, it proves to a notch above the rest. If you look closely at the picture below you will notice the big crown, this is where it contains a 41 MP camera with a ring of tiny flash lights. To assist video capture the company has also attached a noise cancelling microphone to it as well. As compared to other models available or coming soon to the market, the Hyetis Crossbow has a usual design with its old-school dials as compared to digital ones of the formers and in case the batteries run out it has been given automatic wound to make sure that it always tells the correct time.

Crossbow 1

Apart from time, this smartwatch shall also tell you about your GPS position, ambient temperature, altitude, depth and your biometric information. The Crossbow will be compatible with Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8 devices and shall use NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options. According to #-Link-Snipped-# its manufacturers shall be shipping out only five hundred collectors editions globally for $1200 (approx. 73529 INR) each soon. But we shall advise the readers to take this news with a little bit of salt as #-Link-Snipped-# has pointed out a disclaimer in the #-Link-Snipped-# website that states:

At this stage some technical features can vary on the production model.
And this could mean the the actual smartwatch that goes for sale might not be as good as its features claim to be.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    unbeleivable make from the swiss .I dont understand on how this snall tiny watch could hold on?

how the watch is powered as it should capture pictures with 41mp camera?
    Is this really gona happen?
    [
    i doubt it......
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    unbeleivable make from the swiss .I dont understand on how this snall tiny watch could hold on?

how the watch is powered as it should capture pictures with 41mp camera?
    Is this really gona happen?
    [
    i doubt it......

It can take that quality of pictures. As it is already mentioned above, the features may vary in actual product. Let's wait and see what comes out.
  • mani auto
    mani auto
    its really nice one.. but this will used for some illegal activites like took photos from secrat place.. so they also need to think about it
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    mani auto
    its really nice one.. but this will used for some illegal activites like took photos from secrat place.. so they also need to think about it

totally agreed. But that is supposed to do this I think. Same goes with pen cameras too. they can take good pictures in bad places 😛. Thats' the whole purpose of making it I think
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    wow seems to me like a real masterpiece!!!!😀
  • mani auto
    mani auto
    Nayan Goenka
    totally agreed. But that is supposed to do this I think. Same goes with pen cameras too. they can take good pictures in bad places 😛. Thats' the whole purpose of making it I think
    yeah you are right.. but pen cameras does not have this much facility.. its having 41mp..
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    mani auto
    yeah you are right.. but pen cameras does not have this much facility.. its having 41mp..
    Yes mate but PenCameras as we know it were invented in the last decade. A lot of things have changed since then. 41mp camera, is not a big deal if you compare it that way. But for a smartwatch, it is one hell of a device we have to admit
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Wow. This is one ugly-looking watch. But, maybe Bear Grylls could find a use for it, and that's mainly because it is also a wrist cam. You can also potentially use it to watch your back, if you can sync it with a smartphone or glass.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I could be wrong but does it matter if the sensor is capable of 1000mp or more. Isn't the image you see dependent on the device's processor/software? Its an advertising trap to me because it is misleading to those who don't know better.
    Superman orbits the earth yet he is able hear a single cry in a city. Its not his ear that does that. It is his brain that processes all the sound he is hearing and filters the noise. His brain is more super than his hearing. I know superman isn't real, i'm just saying.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a wifi facility in our college and we used it for varioud purpose but what I want to know is 1)how it can offer high speeds of 1to3mbps?...
On this auspicious occasion of the 67th Independence Day of India, we bring you the news of a recent technical development by a team from the Microsoft Research India who...
this boy made my day!. living in a drought area with heavy winds he came up with an idea to build windmill using scrap materials at an age of 14...
In ubuntu repository quite old applications are available.eg : Arduino 1.0.5 is available but ubuntu repo has 1.0.3 So, I compile latest source & manually push applications to /usr/share/applications For...
Intel's new MXC platform is going to make the server to server connections even speedier. Not much has been said about the MXC platform that Intel will unveil at the...