Hydrogen Based Vehicles (Water as a Fuel)

Helo everyone I m an mechanical engineering student of 3rd yr from bhubaneswar.
I wanted to know that is it possible to make any hydrogen based vehicle which will use water as its fuel. I wanted to use it as my final yr seminar project so please help me with this..
and also can any give an idea how it will cost .....

Replies

• Pavan vishaal
    Pavan vishaal
    i have done a small project on this. yeah it is possible to make but only on a small scale, may be we can run a toy , because the electricity produced from it is very low. models are available in the market
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Pavan vishaal
    i have done a small project on this. yeah it is possible to make but only on a small scale, may be we can run a toy , because the electricity produced from it is very low. models are available in the market
    Interesting. can you give more details of your project. ?
  • Md. Arshad Khan
    Md. Arshad Khan
    Pavan vishaal
    can u please tell me in details...
    and if i buy one model from the market how much it will cost..
  • kumarrakeshit
    kumarrakeshit
    Md. Arshad Khan,
    If you wnt to use the water as fuel for you bike then I will suggest the best idea, use the hho dry cell kit.
    Using the dry cell kit you inscrease the average of you bike. even you can use dry cell kit in your generator for generating the electricity.
    And dry cell kit is safe.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today CEan - cooldudeiet is celebrating his Birthday. I wish him a Very Happy Birthday. Have a Blast! 🎉🎉 And CEans wants you to conduct their KYCEans, Be active on...
Biomedical engineers at Imperial College London designed an intelligent insulin pump for diabetes patients. This bio-mimetic approach diverges from today's dominant method of delivering only insulin using a relatively simple...
hi, the image college of arts animation and technology(ICAT) offers a 1 year full time PG diploma in GAME DEVELOPMENT and the course fee is around 2.5 LAKH approx they...
International Conference on Emerging Trends & Technology (ICETT) 2012 is organized by ACCENTS (Association of Computer Communication Education for National Triumph) at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.The conference dates are 15th &...
Please suggest me best cellphone to me. I like :- Big Screen Touch Screen Excellent Music quality Good Internet service Good Battery Backup Range 10k to 13k I'm using samsung...