Hunt For India's Best Academic Contest 2015 - Winners Declared!

Today is the day we announce the winners of the "Hunt for India's Best Academic Project" competition. Past four months were super exciting for everyone of us - the participants and the organizing team. There were announcements, declarations, clarifications, feedback, questions, answers, requests that kept us on our toes most of the times.

A big thank you for all the participants and all the direct and indirect supporters of the competition. None of this would have been possible without your constant support and encouragement.

Before we announce the winners, we want to extend special thanks to all these exceptional engineers who helped us review the projects and helped pick our winners. Without their inputs, we'd have not been able to do justice to this competition.

1. #-Link-Snipped-# (Embedded Systems Trainer, Mentor and Consultant with 16 years experience)
2. #-Link-Snipped-# (Co-founder, Energy Cloud Technology)
3. #-Link-Snipped-# (R&D Engineering Scientist)
4. Ashok Katdare (Ex-Chief Engineer, MahaGenCo)
5. Suneel Voditel (Director, Skyline Consulting Engineers. Practicing structural engineer with 28 years experience)
6. #-Link-Snipped-# (Works Sr. Quality Analyst & Our Contest Promoter)
7. #-Link-Snipped-# (Online Promotion Official)

Note: The winners were picked from only those entries that completed round II by submitting video of the project.

Category Winners (Cash Prize Rs. 10,000)
Civil / Structural Engineering:
👍 Project Title: Partial replacement of cement with silica fume and fine aggregates by glass powder in concrete
Institute/College Name: Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering
City: Chennai
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year
——————————————————————————————————————————
Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical Engineering: (Cash Prize Rs. 10,000)
👍 Project Title: Design And Fabrication of Agriculturally Modified Multipurpose All Terrain Vehicle (Quad-Bike)
Institute/College Name: A.I.E.T, Mijar, Moodbidri
City: MANGLORE
State: KARNATAKA
Robotics / RC / Automation
👍 Project Title: Surveillance and Delivery Drone
Institute/College Name: Mepco Schlenk Engineering College
City: Sivakasi
State: Tamil Nadu

Runner-Up (Cash Prize Rs. 5000)
Electrical / Electronics Engineering
👍 Project Title: E-Sword - An Authenticated Self-Protection For Women And Children
Institute/College Name: Velalar College of Engineering and Technology
City: ERODE
State: TAMILNADU

GRAND PRIZE WINNER (Cash Prize Rs. 21,000)

And-the-winner-is...

Electrical / Electronics Engineering
:
👍 Project Title: Cardio Rescue Friend (CRF)
Institute/College Name: Jaypee Institute of Information & Technology, Noida
City: NOIDA
State: UTTAR PRADESH

We decided to not pick any winner in the following categories.

1. Computer Science / IT / Networking
2. Chemical Metallurgy

Congratulations to all the winners! Our team will be in touch with you for next process.

Every participant from each team who completed round II by submitting videos will be eligible to receive a certificate of appreciation from CrazyEngineers Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Replies

• Bhuvan Pooja
    Bhuvan Pooja
    we are eagerly awaiting for the result.
  • Koushik Pan
    Koushik Pan
    Best of luck to all the participants. 😀
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    few more hours to go.... !
  • Manish Tiwari
    Manish Tiwari
    Super Excited for the results.Hope my innovative Project get selected and featured world wide.Hope the best..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Winners Declared! Congratulations everyone. Good job!
  • Avijit Swami
    Avijit Swami
    Mam........how we will get the certificate....? and the next thing as we perform in a group....so can we get the certificate individually?
  • Manish Tiwari
    Manish Tiwari
    Congratulations to the winner Ann the runner up.
  • Manish Tiwari
    Manish Tiwari
    Ankita Katdare
    Winners Declared! Congratulations everyone. Good job!
    How will the Participants get participation certificates??
  • mohanraj.k
    mohanraj.k
    thank u .for giving me this opportunity..
  • Anitha Anand
    Anitha Anand
    No single 3rd year has selected.
  • Manish Tiwari
    Manish Tiwari
    Bad luck for me. Lots and Lots of Hard work and research with my Project Guide. Anyways thank you CrazyEngineers for giving this Opportunity. Thank you. Waiting for your reply regarding the certificates..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who have submitted a video entry for Round II should've received an email regarding 'Certificates'. Read it and fill up the form.

Repeat: Every participant from each team who completed round II by submitting videos will be eligible to receive a certificate of appreciation from CrazyEngineers Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Please check your emails and respond to it before 3rd of May. No kind of delays will be attended to.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    congrats to all winners and runners up!!
  • Tanay Saraswat
    Tanay Saraswat
    congo to all d winners
  • Anitha Anand
    Anitha Anand
    Instead of giving 10000 to a single winner u may select 3 winners for a category by giving 2000 or 3000 prize amount for the 3rd and 2nd places.because most of the students had done hard work and got disappointment.this is not only my suggestion its my request too.I am studying 3rd year and I have no academic project in my colg syllabus.In final year only I need to do.But to participate in this contest i done this so only i cant do well like final year students.But by appreciating the students who are all done better job u can give 3 prizes to them for the upcoming contests.please consider my request atleast for the next year best academic project contest.More students will be happy.I am waiting for your reply.Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# for this wonderful opportunity.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    "Ecclesiastes 9:11 KJ21 - I returned and saw under the sun, that - Bible Gateway
    11 I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

That so many participated and gave their best is what counts, not just winning.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups 😀😀😀
  • Akhilesh Madhavan
    Akhilesh Madhavan
    congratz..... to all... 180.........,,,,,,
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Congratulations to all the Winners! And participants who took part with enthusiasm, you're all winners too!

• Rexalin Samuel R
    Rexalin Samuel R
    We feel proud to be one among the winners in the first attempt in a project competition......(SURVEILLANCE AND DELIVERY DRONE).....

Crazy Engineers.....a good platform to showcase the talents of budding engineers.....

Congratulations......all participants....for your tireless efforts
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats to the Winners & thank you to the participants for your time and contributions 😀

#-Link-Snipped-# , congrats bro! Well deserved. Impressed by your entry. Having gone through a CPR course recently, the time response to the victim is very crucial. Keep up the good work and hope you can commercialize the CRF. Please also work on ways to make a cost effective AED. These devices should be placed at all public places, but their high costs make it prohibitive. I think your experience from the CRF development can move on naturally to a safe, quality but relatively cheap AED.
  • Kapil Kumar Verma
    Kapil Kumar Verma
    Sure sir hope to commercialize it soon & will also work on cost 😀
    ash
    Congrats to the Winners & thank you to the participants for your time and contributions 😀

#-Link-Snipped-# , congrats bro! Well deserved. Impressed by your entry. Having gone through a CPR course recently, the time response to the victim is very crucial. Keep up the good work and hope you can commercialize the CRF. Please also work on ways to make a cost effective AED. These devices should be placed at all public places, but their high costs make it prohibitive. I think your experience from the CRF development can move on naturally to a safe, quality but relatively cheap AED.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's a snapshot of the certificate lying on my desk. We hope to dispatch these today or tomorrow.

CrazyEngineers-Certificates
  • Sugirda
    Sugirda
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's a snapshot of the certificate lying on my desk. We hope to dispatch these today or tomorrow.

CrazyEngineers-Certificates
    Is there any sort of confirmation mail we, the participants, can get for having filled up the doc we were required to fill up to receive the certificates? We did fill up the document and submit it. But we aren't sure if the name of the leader is the same as that submitted for round one. We sent a clarification mail and didn't receive any response. Would appreciate it if you could send out a mail to the teams who have submitted the address details on or before 3rd May to confirm the details or inform that the certificates have been dispatched. Thanks.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have patience, friend. When you submit a google form, the details do get recorded and a message is displayed that we have the entry recorded.

We did not receive an email from you on the official contest email ID asking about confirmation, else you would surely have gotten a reply.

Rest assured that you will receive an email with the courier details as soon as the certificates are dispatched.

As for your form's entry specifically, yes, your certificates are enveloped and ready to be shipped.
  • Sugirda
    Sugirda
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have patience, friend. When you submit a google form, the details do get recorded and a message is displayed that we have the entry recorded.

We did not receive an email from you on the official contest email ID asking about confirmation, else you would surely have gotten a reply.

Rest assured that you will receive an email with the courier details as soon as the certificates are dispatched.

As for your form's entry specifically, yes, your certificates are enveloped and ready to be shipped.
    Thanks.
  • Kapil Kumar Verma
    Kapil Kumar Verma
    Counting days on finger tips, waiting for post & email confirmation of dispatch 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First batch of certificates was dispatched yesterday and the remaining few will be dispatched today. All the recipients should receive them by Tuesday next week. You should receive a detailed mail soon.

The cheques are also being mailed to the winners.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Automobile assembly is an extremely well-choreographed series of steps that is highly automated, but still uses humans at key points in the process. BMW uses many advanced technologies in...
Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are well-known type of rechargeable batteries, which are commonly used for powering consumer electronics such as mobile phones, laptops, et al. However, they can be hazardous under...
(Posted by Hari Kothale on FB) https://www.facebook.com/groups/225333157489274/permalink/908276002528316/
Download 'Visual Studio Code' - a free code editor that works on Apple OSX (yep!), uBuntu (yep!) and of course, Windows operating systems - from official Microsoft website: here. You...
Alcatel One Touch is known for offering high quality and low-cost products to T-Mobile customers. This time, they have teamed up with the American cellular service provider to take the...