Humanitarians in the Sky: How UAVs are Changing Disaster Response - Free Webinar

Quote:
Satellite imagery has played an important role in humanitarian response for almost two decades. Lately, humanitarian organizations are increasingly turning to Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to be their eyes in the skies.What are the associated risks and how are they being addressed?
This webinar will draw on case studies of humanitarian UAV efforts in the Philippines, Haiti, and the Balkans to provide insights on:

• The launch of the Humanitarian UAV Network (UAViators), which seeks to facilitate the safe and responsible use of humanitarian UAVs
  • The first ever Code of Conduct on the use of UAVs in humanitarian settings
  • Applied research on UAV technologies and legislation
  • The use of UAVs beyond imagery capture
Endquote
Humanitarians in the Sky: How UAVs are Changing Disaster Response

Replies

• Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    Hmmm.. intresting !!
    Looking for more replies ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi @Ankita Katdare @Kaustubh Katdare I just wanted to know whether we are going to have CE meets again? I would love for the engineers to meet again and discuss....
TieCon Nagpur 2014, scheduled on 23-24 August is central India's biggest conference focused on entrepreneurship and business. This year's TieCon, organised at Hotel Sun And Sand, Nagpur will have a...
What is the correct term for an electromagnet solenoid which the armature includes a permanent magnet on each end or the armature itself is a permanent magnet?
hello evry1....i am Anuj Raj. right nw i m pursuing B.Tech (4th year) from Bengal Institue Of Technology & Management, Santiniketan(West Bengal).
Let us discuss semiconductor devices with two terminals such as zener diode, varactor diode, schottky diode, tunnel diode.