Huawei Honor 7i With Rotating Camera, Fingerprint Scanner Launched

In June, Huawei Honor 7 Specs Revealed: Regular And High-End Variants Expected that Huawei might soon be launching the Huawei Honor 7 with a 13 megapixel rear camera and a fingerprint scanner. While the rumours got most of the things right, there were a few glitches here and there. Now, post the official launch by Huawei, the following are the confirmed details of Huawei Honor 7i and the phone is now up for pre-orders, currently only in China.

With a screen size of 5.2 inches, the device is more of a phablet than a phone. The display is a full HD IPS display with 423ppi pixel density. The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon processor. There are 2 variants to the phone. One comes with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage while the other offers 3 GB RAM along with 32 GB internal memory. Both phones have expandable memory using the microSD cards. The graphics of the phone are handled by the Adreno 405 GPU.

huawei_honor_7i_china

Now, for the highlight of the device. The phone has a rotatable camera of 13 MP resolution which can rotate upto 180 degrees to click front facing images. The camera has a dual-tone flash and comes with Sony sensor. The second highlight of the phone is the fingerprint scanner which is not present on the front but is rather on the side. Huawei says that the fingerprint scanner is a 2nd gen scanner which not only provides screen unlock but can also protect documents in the phone.

The dual sim (GSM + GSM) comes with Android 5.1 pre-installed. Under connectivity, the phone provides the options of Bluetooth, GPS, micro-USB, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi. The device is backed by a 3000 mAh battery. The phone was released only in China. The 2GB RAM variant of the phone costs CNY 1,599 (Rs. 16,500 approx.) and the 3GB variant costs CNY 1,899 (Rs. 19,500 approx.). Currently, there are no plans by Huawei to release the phone outside China.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guiz, I have completed my B.Tech and currently working in IBM India Private LTD. I am too much passionate about teaching. So I want to start my own tuition...
Almost everything is now being made available online for purchase, except the medicines. The reasons are quite obvious ones that one can think of: like the seller sends you a...
I am now using AOSP latest build 5.1.1_r13 LMY48J, with not a single google proprietary bits and some of my personal tweaks. No Play service, No Play store, No shitty...
Freelancing has become serious business now more than ever. Every startup out there hires freelancer services to design or develop products, to test their products and even to deliver customer...
I read somewhere while browsing that may be we (humans) are the aliens from some other place and are the reason for the destruction of dinosaurs. First I thought its...