Huawei Honor 7 Specs Revealed: Regular And High-End Variants Expected

Huawei is enjoying quite the good sales with its Honor series and now we have the talk of two new variants to join the bandwagon. It is Huawei Honor 7 that has recently been spotted online and the rumours suggest that the phone's launch in the next couple of months is quite probable. The Honor 7 may come in two variants - a high-end one (Honor 7 Plus) and a regular one. Sporting a 5 inch touchscreen HD display (Quad HD 2,560 by 1,440 pixel for the high-end option) with home-grown Kirin 935 processor chipset, the phone is said to feature 3GB RAM (+16GB internal storage) for regular variant and 4GB RAM (+128 GB internal storage) for high-end variant.

On the rear end, a 13 megapixel camera (with LED flash) sits comfortably at the usual location and reports suggest that a fingerprint sensor is located below it. Android 5.0 (Lollipop) could be the operating system coming out-of-the-box with the smartphone running Emotion UI 3.0 as a layer above it. A 3280 mAh & a 4,000 mAh battery for the Honor 7 and 7 Plus variants respectively could also be on the cards too.

huawei-honor-7

It is not the first time that Huawei Honor 7 specs or images have been leaked. It was only a couple of months back that the specifications were leaked by a Chinese blog. Now there are reports about the speculations surrounding the phone's pricing as well.

What are your thoughts about the new Honor series phone entering the market? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Huawei Honor 7 tipped to feature 4GB RAM, 13MP OIS camera - GSMArena.com news

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at the Stanford University have developed a new type of carbon material that can enable unprecedented performance in the traditional lithium sulphur batteries and supercapacitors. This new 'designer carbon'...
The amazing properties of Graphene have been astonishing us all for quite some time now. Researchers are working hard on realizing the special material's true potential. In a recent research...
Microsoft is still testing the latest and the greatest Windows 10 operating system and is keeping lips tight closed about the pricing. However, it looks like an online retailer has...
hi, I'am a passed out student from pondicherry engineering with B.tech specialization in EEE....i am interested in doing an internship in plc,scada,DCS.....cz i am kinda interested in automation sector.....then i...
The much awaited Asus Zenfone Selfie is in market now. Launched at Computex 2015 trade fair on Monday, Asus Zenfone Selfie is the next flagship in the Zenfone series, following...