https://nextstep.tcs.com/ Registration & Application Form

I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually.

If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer to do it. I guess the site does not support Google Chrome or Firefox.

If you have any queries, ask them here:

Replies

• eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Yes, it's better to always use Internet explorer with the TCS portal. Many parts of the site explicitly states this as well.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Someone told me, previously candidates could access previous year aptitude papers after registration on this portal, I guess its closed now.
    Could someone confirm this?
  • N.Swathi
    N.Swathi
    Gud evening sir
    #-Link-Snipped-# site is not available for application its very difficut and this site is not in use of internat server. Pls inform me about yhis problem very soonly....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    N.Swathi
    Gud evening sir
    #-Link-Snipped-# site is not available for application its very difficut and this site is not in use of internat server. Pls inform me about yhis problem very soonly....
    Head over to -> #-Link-Snipped-# What are the errors you are getting?
  • vinodhiny
    vinodhiny
    I tried login into TCS PORTAL manually using internet explorer. Even then it showing warning "Failed to log you in". When I called helpdesk regard this login problem just they regenerating the password nearly they regenerated the password 10 times. I did't register my IT PIN number in ILP in TCS PORTAL given by NSR , i afraid it may create problem in getting cal letter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you received joining letter from TCS? Once you receive it, you may be allowed to log-in. Not 100% sure about this, though.
  • vinodhiny
    vinodhiny
    all my College mates got the joining letter today, but i couldnt check it , because of this login failure problem. Now how i have to check my DOJ. I have mailed to #-Link-Snipped-# regard my DOJ but they did't reply.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    vinodhiny
    all my College mates got the joining letter today, but i couldnt check it , because of this login failure problem. Now how i have to check my DOJ. I have mailed to #-Link-Snipped-# regard my DOJ but they did't reply.
    They will. In due time. They always respond to emails. Have patience. And keep checking TCS Portal.
  • vinodhiny
    vinodhiny
    Yesterday night i got joining date in mail they mentioned to download my joining letter and relevant documents but i couldn't because of login problem. Today morning i got new password to login TCS Portal , even then it showing the error "failed you to log in". Password is not problem because even reset the password nearly 10 times it showing the same error. Because of login problem i could miss accept my DOJ letter and pre ilp courses. Whenever i contact ilpsupport for login problem they just resetting the password and telling to try using new password. I clearly told you have changed my password nearly 10 times even then it showing same so don't reset the password rectify why this error occurring but they still not rectifying just resetting my password.
  • AMAR@JEET
    AMAR@JEET
    vinodhiny
    i am getting the same problem. did you get the solution? if yes then please reply me
    thank you
  • vinodhiny
    vinodhiny
    AMAR@JEET

yeah.. got solution.. contact help desk, sure they ll solve ur problem...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's always a good solution to contact TCS help-desk and make the aware of the problem you are facing. I've heard that the team within TCS that manages nextstep.tcs.com responds quickly.

#-Link-Snipped-# , good to know that your problem was solved. How long did it take them to address your issue?
  • simha
    simha
    i 'm btech cse 2013 pasout i want to registeron tcs website #-Link-Snipped-# but in internet expolrer also gender button is not working so plaease clear out of it so that i can register on it please help me
  • disha30
    disha30
    While registering for CT no i have written my middle name wrong.. Now when i fill my application form i am not able to edit it. What do i do?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Requesting all the users to post their questions in reply to this discussion thread. I'm sure we've several people from TCS reading this thread who can answer questions for you.

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Has the problem been solved for you? It looks like TCS website has been designed to work with Internet Explorer.
  • gaja mounika
    gaja mounika
    yaa i too face this problem of not getting web page of portal
  • Anuradhika
    Anuradhika
    I have registered in the TCS next step portal and had a problem while registering. My college name was not there in the options and nor could I write myself. So I had selected J N T U Kakinada as my college name/institute since Sri Sunflower College of Engg & Tech is affiliated to JNTUK. Now in the application form I couldn't do any modifications to the college name.
    I would be glad if you would let me know if there is no wrong in opting JNTUK as my institute name or correct me with the appropriate details as soon as possible.

Thank you.
  • Anuradhika
    Anuradhika
    I have registered in the TCS next step portal and had a problem while registering. My college name was not there in the options and nor could I write myself. So I had selected J N T U Kakinada as my college name/institute since Sri Sunflower College of Engg & Tech is affiliated to JNTUK. Now in the application form I couldn't do any modifications to the college name.
    I would be glad if you would let me know if there is no wrong in opting JNTUK as my institute name or correct me with the appropriate details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

could anyone plz rply to this.....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It is alright if that has happened.
    Even if it is not correct, TCS Officials will surely consider your change request.
    If you are worried, you can mail your query to #-Link-Snipped-# so that they can look into the matter.
  • Anuradhika
    Anuradhika
    Thanq.. 😀
  • mahendrashejwalkar
    mahendrashejwalkar
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Mam,
    I have registered on nextsteptcs.com since a one and a half month.
    But still i have not got any reply from there side.
    How will i come to know about the campus placement?Is it updated on nextstep account or we get a mail for the same.

What is the probable time for getting the reply from them?Because,i have prepared a lot for the same and waiting eagerly for there reply since a month.

Thanks in advance .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I believe the portal is used by the students once the company comes for placement in their college campus. Is the company going to visit your college or university?
  • mahendrashejwalkar
    mahendrashejwalkar
    No i have passed out last year.
    And i registered for a off campus one and a half months back.
    But,TCS also recruits from Off campus.Right?Correct me if i am wrong.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes. TCS does recruit for off-campus. What does your application status show in the portal?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like the HR team from TCS needs to take a look into this. Too many queries from users about the portal.
  • mrugesh raval
    mrugesh raval
    how can i prepare job fair in our collage?
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Big problem is "Install Flash Player" on your browser!!
  • Lakshya Soni
    Lakshya Soni
    can i edit my registration form..?
  • sridhar289
    sridhar289
    Still the website is not responding..#-Link-Snipped-# ...please make it available..i want to upload my cv and photo..It is not opening in IE also..
  • anurag madheshiya
    anurag madheshiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Mam,
    can't we register on the spot when TCS wiil be visiting our campus as the site is not responding on any of the search engines.
    plz reply...
  • thalla.punith
    thalla.punith
    Hi,

Yes i'm also trying from the past two days and the nextstep server seems to be down or it's not taking the requests. I tried in all the ways like pinging the server But no use. Can someone from admin team of this server, check this and solve the issue asap.

Thanks and Regards,
    Punith Reddy T
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# If TCS is visiting your campus, their team will be there to help you out with the queries. I suggest you get in touch with your college's Training and Placement officer and let them know about the issue in registration process.

PS: If the site is down, there must be some technical issue. It will be fixed in a while.
  • anurag madheshiya
    anurag madheshiya
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# If TCS is visiting your campus, their team will be there to help you out with the queries. I suggest you get in touch with your college's Training and Placement officer and let them know about the issue in registration process.

PS: If the site is down, there must be some technical issue. It will be fixed in a while.
    mam, but today is the last date ,when they will fix this issue..
  • eeda rithvik reddy
    eeda rithvik reddy
    actually we have drive on march 1st week .. so upto now i didn't register due your server problem.. i was trying from past 2 days..and today is the last day for registration.. i hope that u will make my problem solved.
  • Girija
    Girija
    Hi mam,
    Still #-Link-Snipped-# is not responding.. pls make it available.. I want to fill my form.. tday is the last date to register mam.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Girija
    Hi mam,
    Still #-Link-Snipped-# is not responding.. pls make it available.. I want to fill my form.. tday is the last date to register mam.
    I am not an authority from TCS. You can hope that the site goes live by evening.
    Else, you can drop an email to the HR team. They will look into the matter for sure.
  • Girija
    Girija
    Already i have mailed them but they didnt response for tat mail yet mam...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has anyone here tried the NextStep TCS Android App? A lot of people are asking me that query. I didn't know there was one. How good is it?
  • sridhar289
    sridhar289
    Ankita Katdare
    I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually.

If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer to do it. I guess the site does not support Google Chrome or Firefox.

Your next
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It is alright if that has happened.
    Even if it is not correct, TCS Officials will surely consider your change request.
    If you are worried, you can mail your query to #-Link-Snipped-# so that they can look into the matter.
    Ankita Katdare

Nextystep tcs is not opening please extend the time for applying ..
  • Girija
    Girija
    Hi mam,
    Will they extend time limit for applying TCS mam.. Nextstep tcs is not responding.. am keep on trying to register past two days.. pls sort out me from this pblm..
  • BALAJI ELUMALAI
    BALAJI ELUMALAI
    I HAVE TO EDIT THE QUALIFICATION DETAILS IS NORMALLY NOT POSSIBLE THEN HOW CAN I DO IT.
  • BALAJI ELUMALAI
    BALAJI ELUMALAI
    BALAJI ELUMALAI
    I HAVE TO EDIT THE QUALIFICATION DETAILS IS NORMALLY NOT POSSIBLE THEN HOW CAN I DO IT.
    PLEASE REPLY ME
  • ajantika paul
    ajantika paul
    hello,

I have registering on the TCS next step portal, m having a problem, My college name was not there in the options nor could I write myself.

wat can i do.
  • mithun kumar singh
    mithun kumar singh
    excuse me sir my application id is DT20131971210
    As i has registered for TCS off campus registration and im unable to get my
    hall ticket to be downloaded as my co-students got their ones.
    its showing an error that represents "login not allowed for your
    application".
    im very tense please help me out sir...
  • jain.vandana
    jain.vandana
    I had registered in the TCS next step portal for online aptitude test that is on 9 march 2014. I have downloaded my hall ticket by my friend reference but i am unable to get Application form which is required to enter the examination hall.
    I am unable to get my Application form because I didn't received any email from tcs on my email id even i have forgotten my login password.
    I clicked on the forgot password and answered the "security answer " than a message appeared that "New password has been sent to my primary email i have mentioned in my registration form" but i didn't got my email regarding this. Today i got sms on my mobile that
    "Dear Candidate , Greetings from TCS! Hall Ticket for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers has been issued. Please check your email and copy the link to your browser to download your hall ticket. Warm regards , Talent Acquisition Group , TATA Consultancy Services"
    but on checking the email there was no email. I had mailed this issue to #-Link-Snipped-# but they didn't respond . Please help its urgent otherwise i would not be able to give exam.
  • Asmathunnisa Shaik
    Asmathunnisa Shaik
    hello mam/sir
    I have applied for tcs but i didn't receive mail up to now. So is there any chance of receiving mail even one day before exam?
    If the mail is not received by me then is it possible for me to attend the written test even with out hall ticket..? i have this message to #-Link-Snipped-# but they did'nt have response now..i hope of getting quick reply from u.
  • Ancy Tom
    Ancy Tom
    Am also in the same situation. I just recevied an sms from TCSTAG about the issuing of the hallticket
    Asmathunnisa Shaik
    hello mam/sir
    I have applied for tcs but i didn't receive mail up to now. So is there any chance of receiving mail even one day before exam?
    If the mail is not received by me then is it possible for me to attend the written test even with out hall ticket..? i have this message to #-Link-Snipped-# but they did'nt have response now..i hope of getting quick reply from u.
  • Ancy Tom
    Ancy Tom
    I am also having the same problem. please give me a suggession. Otherwise i wont be able to attend the exam.
    jain.vandana
    I had registered in the TCS next step portal for online aptitude test that is on 9 march 2014. I have downloaded my hall ticket by my friend reference but i am unable to get Application form which is required to enter the examination hall.
    I am unable to get my Application form because I didn't received any email from tcs on my email id even i have forgotten my login password.
    I clicked on the forgot password and answered the "security answer " than a message appeared that "New password has been sent to my primary email i have mentioned in my registration form" but i didn't got my email regarding this. Today i got sms on my mobile that
    "Dear Candidate , Greetings from TCS! Hall Ticket for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers has been issued. Please check your email and copy the link to your browser to download your hall ticket. Warm regards , Talent Acquisition Group , TATA Consultancy Services"
    but on checking the email there was no email. I had mailed this issue to #-Link-Snipped-# but they didn't respond . Please help its urgent otherwise i would not be able to give exam.
  • Yatin Verma
    Yatin Verma
    Ankita Katdare

• Yatin Verma
    Yatin Verma
    Ankita Katdare

If you have any queries, ask them here
    Mam, i haven't received any hall ticket but my application is received. My id is DT20142205998. Mam,I have exam on 8th. Its very kind of you if you look into this matter soon...
  • Yatin Verma
    Yatin Verma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Requesting all the users to post their questions in reply to this discussion thread. I'm sure we've several people from TCS reading this thread who can answer questions for you.

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Has the problem been solved for you? It looks like TCS website has been designed to work with Internet Explorer.
    Sir, i haven't received any hall ticket but my application is received. My id is DT20142205998. Sir,I have exam on 8th. Its very kind of you if you look into this matter soon...
  • sohaila
    sohaila
    dear ankita,

i have been trying to open campus commune site to download my application form , which i filled earlier on. some how the site is not loading . i have maile the support team aswell . if you could help me asap. is the silte down?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Enter the url of the site you are trying to access here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    It will show you if the site is inaccessible from anywhere or not.
  • kanwar00733
    kanwar00733
    Please login through #-Link-Snipped-# to download application form.
    That previous site is under heavy load.
    Thnx
    Kanwar
  • Tanmay Jhawar
    Tanmay Jhawar
    Hey i've a problem in registration for tcs, it is not showing the years when you have completed ur 10th so what can i do plz tell me..ASAP
  • Sai Bakre
    Sai Bakre
    I am registering for entry level fresher, please someone guide me, what is meant by reference id. I am not able to fill the application form as I am unaware of the reference id.
  • SAM NITHYANANTH C
    SAM NITHYANANTH C
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Mam,

While registering in the nextsteptcs.com, i was struck with an error saying "Please check the 'To Date' of 'X details' as it does not match with the value provided for 'SSC year of passing' in previous section of the form". I tried a lot rectifying it but i cant......please help with a suitable solution.

Thanks.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SAM NITHYANANTH C
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Mam,

While registering in the nextsteptcs.com, i was struck with an error saying "Please check the 'To Date' of 'X details' as it does not match with the value provided for 'SSC year of passing' in previous section of the form". I tried a lot rectifying it but i cant......please help with a suitable solution.

Thanks.
    The error message seems to clarify what's going wrong. Did you enter the correct date everywhere?
  • varun teja
    varun teja
    Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

madam i forgot my ct no please help me how to get it back its urgent mam
  • roopakrishna
    roopakrishna
    I have registered in tcs but i cannot log in to campus commune.... could you please help me out
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    roopakrishna
    I have registered in tcs but i cannot log in to campus commune.... could you please help me out
    What problem are you facing? Is it giving any error message when you are trying to log in?

This small explanatory PDF can help solve some basic questions -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RANJIT KUMAR.C
    RANJIT KUMAR.C
    i have entered the last name in the middle name field.
    how to edit the detail
  • Agrim
    Agrim
    I am a student of Banasthali University. I want to register for tcs next step for campus applicants so to achieve my id and password. As in my graduation time I have already registered for tcs nextstep. But now for campus placement I want to re-register in order to update my details of my postgraduation and my university.Please suggest solution as soon as possible
  • ankit9494
    ankit9494
    i have problem in filling the tcs application from on campus protal.sometimes in selection of nationality india was not there.only A to G countries are there,when this problem solved,then in graduate selection none of the college listed.so plz help me as soon as possible.my
  • Nithya Priya
    Nithya Priya
    Dear Ankita, I have completed my BE in 2008 and doing my ME. Can i be able to register with Nextstep now, as i can see the eligibility criteria restricted to 24 months of break? My gap is totally 4 years, please help me on that?
  • soumya naidu
    soumya naidu
    I made a mistake while editing my tenth index number and I cant even edit my college name😔😔😔 or univeristy what should I do now? suggest me an advise
  • soumya naidu
    soumya naidu
    do suggest me an advise ...plzzzzz
  • Sandeep Arsule
    Sandeep Arsule
    Mam By mistakenly I selected Off Campus instead of Campus applicants while registering with TCS.And I registered as Off Campus but now i want register as campus applicants but it is saying that YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH TCS.PLZ Help Me ...
  • chandrababu
    chandrababu
    i was in final year dual degree program(b.tech+m.tech) ece stream, are these registrations in this tcs are offcampus drive or for on campus drive. if these registrtions are for offcampus registrations how can we come to know abt offcampus drive.
  • princesspooja
    princesspooja
    Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

• princesspooja
    princesspooja
    Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Mam,I have registered successfully and also applied for drive.But our training and placement officer said that it doesn't shows my registration on campus commune portal so i need your help to resolve this problem.
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    Hello when is the last date to apply for
    IT Service Desk
  • jayeshdhumak
    jayeshdhumak
    when on the time of registration it shows some technical error please anyone help
  • Mahur
    Mahur
    i am getting this plz help
  • Sivaranjani.R
    Sivaranjani.R
    I have already registered in the tcs next step portal in the month of march. Now i have to edit something in my profile but i have forget both my password and security answer. How can do the changes in my profile. reply me pls.....
  • Mohamed Ariff
    Mohamed Ariff
    Morning Everyone,
    Today i tried to register in tcs next step through both chrome as well as IE, the page opens but when i click the drop down menu on gender , location, education etc.. nothing displays (empty space). Tried a lot. Any solutions??
  • ORCHU.RAMYA
    ORCHU.RAMYA
    I have registered in tcs portal,while filling up the application form in academic details it's not accepting my 10 standard course duration,i don't know whats the problem, we have off campus drive on feb 20 and today is the last day to submit application form,i fear that I wont get the hall ticket please help me to solve the issue
  • ORCHU.RAMYA
    ORCHU.RAMYA
    you should wait for sometime,it takes time
    Mohamed Ariff
    Morning Everyone,
    Today i tried to register in tcs next step through both chrome as well as IE, the page opens but when i click the drop down menu on gender , location, education etc.. nothing displays (empty space). Tried a lot. Any solutions??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ORCHU.RAMYA
    it's not accepting my 10 standard course duration
    What do you mean by 10 standard course duration? Also, what error are you getting?
  • ORCHU.RAMYA
    ORCHU.RAMYA
    Ankita Katdare
    What do you mean by 10 standard course duration? Also, what error are you getting?
    in academic details they have asked X grade details and course duration of it I have passed 10th in 2009 this I mentioned before now I have to fill course duration in dd/mm/yyyy format,when I filled the correct duration it is showing "invalid form to date of X details did not match with ssc passing year mentioned before" please help me I could not submit the form due to this and I couldnot get hallticket without which I couldnot attend tcs off campus
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't you fill in dates as -
    from: 15/06/2008 to: 10/06/2009 so as to show the complete one year period of your 10th grade?
  • Pardeep Khandwal
    Pardeep Khandwal
    Mam there is going to much problems in resistration
    it is not showing ginder ,DOMAIN
    pls help us
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Pardeep Khandwal
    Mam there is going to much problems in resistration
    it is not showing ginder ,DOMAIN
    pls help us
    Hi Pradeep, We aren't TCS authority and hence we can't tell you solutions to the problems that you are facing if you don't let us know what exactly is the problem.
    Let us know what errors you are getting and what data are you trying to input.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Pradeep, We aren't TCS authority and hence we can't tell you solutions to the problems that you are facing if you don't let us know what exactly is the problem.
    Let us know what errors you are getting and what data are you trying to input.
    Can we have screenshots pradeep? 1. After filling all the required data, and before clicking Apply button 2. The error page
  • sagar0shah
    sagar0shah
    Not working today what should i do for open below site.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    last date of submission date for tcs company...
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    sagar0shah
    Not working today what should i do for open below site.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    last date of submission date for tcs company...
    Its opening in my PC. I am using broadband, thats why, I guess! Please check again!
  • Mounika Gelivi
    Mounika Gelivi
    I will face difficulty while uploading the cv and other aspects,my friends also facing that problem
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Mounika Gelivi
    I will face difficulty while uploading the cv and other aspects,my friends also facing that problem
    Requesting everyone in this forum to post concerns/queries with screen shots. Without them, its very tough to get into the issue. Also, please let everyone hear, how the problem raised? What steps you did? Learning from this, people will not get these types of issues.
    Please provide screenshots.
    Thanks.
  • Karishma Mithal
    Karishma Mithal
    Koushal Patel
    Requesting everyone in this forum to post concerns/queries with screen shots. Without them, its very tough to get into the issue. Also, please let everyone hear, how the problem raised? What steps you did? Learning from this, people will not get these types of issues.
    Please provide screenshots.
    Thanks.
    hello sir,
    i have already registered. Earlier i was able to fill my application for..but due to some reason wasn't able to complete it. And now when I am trying to fill my form..after clicking on option "Application Form" a issue appears
    upload_2015-2-8_15-9-32

All other options are working perfectly fine.
  • ORCHU.RAMYA
    ORCHU.RAMYA
    i'm also facing the same problem like others not able to fill the application form. tommorow is the last day.can anybody help us please
  • robotboy4
    robotboy4
    Ankita Katdare

I Received one mail from TCS-Next Step about accepting the job offer which has a deadline of 7 days. I forgot to fill it. I accepted that now. Will I loose my job?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    robotboy4
    I Received one mail from TCS-Next Step about accepting the job offer which has a deadline of 7 days. I forgot to fill it. I accepted that now. Will I loose my job?
    Send an email about it to the company's HR department email. There must be one email address in your inbox. Explain the situation. You should get a response on Monday or Tuesday.
  • robotboy4
    robotboy4
    Ankita Katdare
    Send an email about it to the company's HR department email. There must be one email address in your inbox. Explain the situation. You should get a response on Monday or Tuesday.
    Thanks for replying.
  • rohit diwadkar
    rohit diwadkar
    I dnt hv reference id and password so hw can I register or do login in dis portal??
  • Pathan Tabssum
    Pathan Tabssum
    Ihave just mail for confirmation but next step asked for reference id,then what I do now
  • prat123
    prat123
    MYSELF PRATEEK
    I GOT REGISTERED EARLIER IN 2014 LAST MNTHS
    BUT FILL THE APPLICATION IN APRIL 2015
    BUT NO MAIL COMES FROM TCS FOR BATCHDRIVES

NOW FROM SOME ONE I GOT TO KNOW THAT THERE IS ANEXTSTEP REGISTRATION AND DRIVES FOR 2014 CANDIDATES
    SO SHALL I FILL NEW APPLICATION FORM AND DO NEW REGISTRATION OR I JUST WAIT AND WATCH
  • Ashwani@CrazyEnginners
    Ashwani@CrazyEnginners
    I Have came across a problem while fillling the application form it will be of great help if any guidance will be provided.
    The problem is that after receiving the DT reference id when i have logged in there was a section for mentioning the details of
    class X and when i came across filling the course duration dates it displays the error that the
    "The 'To' field of course duration does not matches with the previous mentioned date of passing X/ssc exam."
    Due to this problem i am not able to submit my application form so it will be very kind of you to enlighten me
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It seems that the error is particular to your application. Did you try checking what date you have mentioned in the To and From field of the course dates? Let us know what you filled there and maybe we can help.
  • Rinal Thakur
    Rinal Thakur
    In TCS website register option is not available pls help me
  • Bontha manojkumar
    Bontha manojkumar
    There is problem to login tcs.what is the solution
  • rekha gk
    rekha gk
    Ankita Katdare

I want to register for TCS next step but according to the registration process its asking us to provide reference I'd and password to login to the link given in registration process..but I don't have I'd or password to login and register please can you help me
  • rekha gk
    rekha gk
    Ankita Katdare

Please can u help us to register in TCS next step..we are new users..we don't have reference I'd and password to login
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is TCS visiting for campus placements in your college? When they visit, they provide all eligible students with the Reference ID and password to create a new account. In this account, candidates can manage & see updates about the step by step process from getting selected to call letter, placement letter and even till initial days of training.
  • rekha gk
    rekha gk
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is TCS visiting for campus placements in your college? When they visit, they provide all eligible students with the Reference ID and password to create a new account. In this account, candidates can manage & see updates about the step by step process from getting selected to call letter, placement letter and even till initial days of training.
    Ya mam...TCS is visiting our college in this month....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Then please contact your college authorities (preferably the Training & Placement Cell) and ask them about it. They will be know what to do and where to find the login details.
  • Rohit Gawande
    Rohit Gawande
    I have forgot my password..and they have sent the password to my email address ..
    And now I don't remember my email address..
    Which email Id I have given while registering
    Please give me the solution to my problem
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can try opening all email address accounts maybe? There is no other way of finding out the password as far as I know.

If you still can't remember the email ID, you can create a new one and request TCS officials to update your profile. I am not sure if they would pay attention to such a query though.
  • Rohit Gawande
    Rohit Gawande
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can try opening all email address accounts maybe? There is no other way of finding out the password as far as I know.

If you still can't remember the email ID, you can create a new one and request TCS officials to update your profile. I am not sure if they would pay attention to such a query though.
    Thank you so much..
  • Lingeswari
    Lingeswari
    I forget my reference id so which way to rectify the problem pls tell
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Lingeswari
    I forget my reference id so which way to rectify the problem pls tell
    There are 2 solutions for this:

1. Fill the Application once again with the same details as you did previously. If you did it, Once you click on Submit, You̢۪ll receive a Pop-Up Message informing you that You̢۪re already registered and it will show the CT/DT Reference ID.

Solution 2: Drop a email to #-Link-Snipped-# with all your Academic Credentials and Mother̢۪s Maiden Name so that they̢۪ll send you your CT/DT Reference ID.
  • Debapriya sen
    Debapriya sen
    I have a done a mistake while doing application form fill up..i wrongly typed my date of birth as 13/08/1993 but actually it is 03/08/1993..the problem is personal details has been saved and i could not change as they have mentioned.I've already sent a mail to tcs support....is it a grave mistake which i have done? Can anyone tell me what to do.
  • Sunandhini_s
    Sunandhini_s
    Ankita Katdare

my problem is actually that the page is getting struck when I have to choose the nearest test center. after choosing the center I cant come out of the pop up page and resume my application.
  • Nayak viral Rameshbhai
    Nayak viral Rameshbhai
    How can I got reference id for login
  • Pritam Gupta
    Pritam Gupta
    my name is Pritam Kumar.
    sir,my application form is not download and my form was successfully submitted.How can i download the application form for final print out.When i click on download ,only refrence id has shown in pdf.
  • chandu287
    chandu287
    i gave my primary phone number wrong , i dont know how i did that mistake, i gave secondary phone number rightly. i got offer letter from tcs to my mail and and accepted it. now since i gave wrong phone number , how to correct my primary phone number,there is no option now in nextsteptcs, is it a problem for me ??? pls answer this..
  • chandu287
    chandu287
    Ankita Katdare

dear ankita katdare:
    im chandu, i got offer letter from tcs, problem is i gave my primary phone number wrong, i checked well before submitting application form,but still dont know how my number changed, now will this effect me in getting notifications and calls from tcs, i gave my secondary number correctly. pls say me how to change my primary mobile number since there is no option to change it.
  • chandu287
    chandu287
    im chandu, i got offer letter from tcs, problem is i gave my primary phone number wrong, i checked well before submitting application form,but still dont know how my number changed, now will this effect me in getting notifications and calls from tcs, i gave my secondary number correctly. pls say me how to change my primary mobile number since there is no option to change it.
  • Rahul Marathe
    Rahul Marathe
    What Course Duration needs to be filled for 10th and 12th?
  • Rahul Marathe
    Rahul Marathe
    what course duration is to be filled for 10th and 12th?
  • dheeraj94
    dheeraj94
    FOR COURSE NAME, WHAT SHOULD I OPT FOR B.TECH IN CS
  • dheeraj94
    dheeraj94
    while filling up the form, what should i opt for course name for b.tech cs
  • shivam pandita
    shivam pandita
    Dear Sir/Mam

I belong to Mechanical (Production) department and I have been selected in TCS for the position of Assistant System Engineer - trainee in grade y. In my offer letter it is written that I will be assigned a role in the Engineering and Industrial Services (E.I.S) unit. So, the expected streams in EIS are :-

1. NPD
    2. PLM
    3. GIS
    4. ES
    But the above mentioned streams are not showing in my offer letter at #-Link-Snipped-#
    Following streams are given in my offer letter there :-

1.C++/Oracle/ Unix
    2.Java
    3.Main Frames.
    4.Dot net
    5.Assurances
    6.BIPM
    7.Enstol

I've E mailed my problem to #-Link-Snipped-# but no reply has come yet . what Should i do.
  • dheeraj94
    dheeraj94
    Ankita Katdare

i m confused in selecting the course name for b.tech cs
  • rajita konduru
    rajita konduru
    I have my CT/DT reference id even then wheni trying to login ,it is showing invalid id ?can anyone help me out to overcome this problem
  • Abhijit Rajkhowa
    Abhijit Rajkhowa
    i tried to submit the form , but every time I click submit it gives me the error : "The 'To' details in the X grade details is not correct."
    The Screenshot is posted here. Please help.
  • Abhijit Rajkhowa
    Abhijit Rajkhowa
    I am getting an error while trying to submit the form. The error is regarding the To date of Class X Grade. The screenshot is attached here. Please Help.
  • govil nag
    govil nag
    Abhijit Rajkhowa
    I am getting an error while trying to submit the form. The error is regarding the To date of Class X Grade. The screenshot is attached here. Please Help.
    i have the same problem if solved for you pls intimate me
  • sree pooja
    sree pooja
    Hello,

i have registered with Tcs off campus drive few weeks ago. I haven't received any mail till now. what do i do now ?
  • sree pooja
    sree pooja
    hello,

i have registered with tcs off campus drive few months ago. but, i haven't received any mail till now. what do i do now ? can you please let me know the status of my application
  • Senthil Kumar R
    Senthil Kumar R
    While registering the application form it gives an error that please enter the course duration correctly, mention for only class 12th.But i correctly mentioned the duration but it gives error so i can't apply for TCS . Please help me so that i can apply and attend the interview.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What are the fields and what values have you entered? We can't tell if they are correct without complete information.
  • Senthil Kumar R
    Senthil Kumar R
    while registering in application form in nextstep.tcs.com i got an error that please enter the course duration for class 12th . Even though i have entered correctly i got same error . please help me to solve this error so that i can register and apply for TCS.
  • Senthil Kumar R
    Senthil Kumar R
    In 12th grade page i entered the course duration for class 12th. But it gives error Please mention the correct duration (should be cleared in first attempt)Don't include class 11th.
  • sarath1111
    sarath1111
    I have entered my plus two and 10th duration as 1 year. But while I am submiting the application form it is showing a problem such as "
    Please mention the course duration (should be cleared in first attempt) only for Class XII.

Please mention the course duration (should be cleared in first attempt) only for Class X."
    what should i do
  • sarath1111
    sarath1111
    I have entered my plus two and 10th duration as 1 year. But while I am submiting the application form it is showing a problem such as "
    Please mention the course duration (should be cleared in first attempt) only for Class XII.

Please mention the course duration (should be cleared in first attempt) only for Class X."
    what should i do
  • sree pooja
    sree pooja
    hello sarath,
    make sure that you enter the duaration date of only ua +12 ,(like 2011-2012). then save and continue ur process, u wont get any issues further
  • siva sankar allamala
    siva sankar allamala
    Hi all,
    Please help me ASAP. While i am registering in NextStep Portal, I am getting below message.
    "Please check the 'To Date' of 'X details' as it does not match with the value provided for 'SSC year of passing' in previous section of the form."

I have given course period for X Grade as "01-06-2009" to "31-05-2010".
    XII Grade as "12-06-2010" to "23-03-2012".

Today is the last day for submission please help me ASAP.
  • Gayathrijeya
    Gayathrijeya
    I have registered with nextstep.tcs.com, when I filling my Xth details I got the message that saying "Please check the 'To Date' of 'X details' as it does not match with the value provided for 'SSC year of passing' in previous section of the form". What I should do now for get rid of this problem? Pls help.
  • yashartha
    yashartha
    Maam, i can't access my registration portal due to my mistake of three login attempts it will blocked .... n after getting a new password still am not to access my registration in tcs portal.plzz help
  • sana khan nasim
    sana khan nasim
    Tis is my query for both 10th and 12th lease mention the course duration (should be cleared in first attempt) only for Class XII.
  • pankaj singh mehta
    pankaj singh mehta
    problem in logging to open my registered account DT pls tell me how to resolve it...
    i tried so many time ...it always show...
    Your account has been locked due to 3 incorrect login attempts.
    You will receive a mail with instructions to unlock your account

then i get my new password but...not open ..pls help me out..
    thanks
  • pankaj singh mehta
    pankaj singh mehta
    problem in logging to open my registered account DT pls tell me how to resolve it...
    i tried so many time ...it always show...
    Your account has been locked due to 3 incorrect login attempts.
    You will receive a mail with instructions to unlock your account

then i get my new password but...not open ..pls help me out..
    thanks
  • kiran0491
    kiran0491
    Simple:
    Make the difference as 11 months .
    Suppose 01/06/2010 to 12/05/2011.
    TechRulz - The latest Technews and Tricks">Tech TechRulz - The latest Technews and Tricks
  • Krush
    Krush
    While registration my college name doesn't appears. I'm from s.s.institute of technology, dundigal, Hyderabad.
    Please help in getting those details.
  • saikrishna burela
    saikrishna burela
    It is asking referel I'd password what is that
  • Sindhuja M
    Sindhuja M
    Hello ppl sindhuja here...I want to register as off campus applicant .. and tried to proceed with registeration .. in the institution name dowp down i dont find my college name .. i dont find OTHERS option either .. what am i supposed to do?
  • Sindhuja M
    Sindhuja M
    Hello ppl sindhuja here...I want to register as off campus applicant .. and tried to proceed with registeration .. in the institution name dowp down i dont find my college name .. i dont find OTHERS option either .. what am i supposed to do?
  • valli ummadisetty
    valli ummadisetty
    hello mam,
    i have a problem in selecting my college name i couldnt find it in the select options nor i am not able to write it and i am not able to select year of passing in highest educational details please reply me
  • Shraddha D. saravade
    Shraddha D. saravade
    I don't have next step opan on my ref. Id and passpassword plz suggest me
  • Aishwarya Gokula
    Aishwarya Gokula
    Hi,My Name is aishwarya. I have sent and received my tcs application form on 8 Nov 2015 and I received status application received but I have not got any mail so far . I have called ilp support that why I have not received yet? They said u might have not filled the eligibility criteria! But I fill the criteria I got 68% in grads and 85 % above in 10 and 12 . But till now I didn't receive d mail .I have email them about my issue .They said u are not shortlisted but I fill the criteria .I dont where it went wrong? Theres been no good response from ilp support .I hope u can suggest where it might went wrong??
  • Rupesh.P
    Rupesh.P
    i forgot my password aswellas security question what to do now?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You don't need to remember your security question. The system will generate that for you.

1. Once you click the Forgot Password option on the NextStep Home page, you will be asked to enter the Username (CT Reference ID).
    2. On entering the CT Reference ID, the security question set at the time of registration will be displayed. On submission of the correct answer , you will receive the password on your primary email ID mentioned in the registration form.
    In case you have forgotten your security answer, you will have to connect with your TPO (Training & Placement Officer) or write to TCS at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rafiya abdul
    rafiya abdul
    I have a problem while registrating regarding college name and by mistake i enetered my qualification as diploma rather than graduation i had sent a mail regarding this problem to #-Link-Snipped-# but i didn't get any reply so could anyone please tell me the process how to edit registration form.
    Thank you.
  • rafiya abdul
    rafiya abdul
    I have a problem while registrating .My college name is SRKIT but i couldn't foubd it in list so i entered it as JNTU,Kakinada and also in a hurry i entered my course as Diploma rather than Btech Graduation .I had sent a mail to #-Link-Snipped-# but i didn't get any reply .So,would you kindly tell me the process of editing the registration form.
    Thank you.
  • gurdit
    gurdit
    my college name is not showing for tcs entry level fresher new regestration
  • UdhayanExus72
    UdhayanExus72
    Hello mam,
    Is the students who already attended on campuz plazment in their collages are eligible for this off campuz plazment or not..??
  • shalsingh
    shalsingh
    while filling the registration form sometimes all the options are not coming properly.So i filled Diploma as my highest qualification category because graduations option was not coming at that time.Now i want to change it.
    please help regarding this
    Thank you
  • shalsingh
    shalsingh
    while filling the registration form sometimes all the options are not coming properly.So i filled Diploma as my highest qualification category because graduations option was not coming at that time.Now i want to change it.
    Thank you
  • shalsingh
    shalsingh
    Thank you
  • karthik65432
    karthik65432
    i am not able to upload documents for BGC. it shows up an error "error in fetching data". this has been happening since last two days.
  • karthik65432
    karthik65432
    i am not able to upload my documents for BGC. it shows up "error in fetching data". this has been happening since last two days.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    karthik65432
    i am not able to upload documents for BGC. it shows up an error "error in fetching data". this has been happening since last two days.
    Have you checked their requirement guidelines? Are you uploading the file from your computer? Please describe your problem in detail, so that we can help you out.
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    chill eveery one !! if you dont find your college you need to select option others.....even iddint find my college!!!
    shalsingh
    Thank you
    ull have an option to edit them on the wepage or call the toll free number
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    UdhayanExus72
    Hello mam,
    Is the students who already attended on campuz plazment in their collages are eligible for this off campuz plazment or not..??
    dude i dont think so you can, but still give it a try !!!
  • Tripkesh Singh
    Tripkesh Singh
    In academic details they have asked X grade details and course duration of it I passed 10th in 2008 but not able to fill that Std X duration, It is showing "invalid form to date of X details did not match with ssc passing year mentioned before". Please help me out.
  • Tripkesh Singh
    Tripkesh Singh
    In academic details they have asked X grade details and course duration of it I passed 10th in 2008 but when i am filling std X duration . I am getting an error as "invalid form to date of X details did not match with ssc passing year mentioned before". Please help me out
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tripkesh Singh
    In academic details they have asked X grade details and course duration of it I passed 10th in 2008 but not able to fill that Std X duration, It is showing "invalid form to date of X details did not match with ssc passing year mentioned before". Please help me out.
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you post a screenshot of the form, that will help us find where exactly the problem is. The error you have posted is saying "details did not match with ssc passing year mentioned before"
    So, you might have NOT mentioned 2008 correctly in the form before. So, do a thorough check and if it is mentioned as 2008 everywhere, please post a screenshot of the form.
  • Goldenbridge Gated
    Goldenbridge Gated
    Hey Ankita,

What if our college name is not listed under the drop down options? How do we fill the details?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Goldenbridge Gated
    Hey Ankita,

What if our college name is not listed under the drop down options? How do we fill the details?
    #-Link-Snipped-# There is an option called "Others". Select it and type out your college name in the textbox below.
    This screenshot will help you:

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 11.20.50 AM
  • Tripkesh Singh
    Tripkesh Singh
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you post a screenshot of the form, that will help us find where exactly the problem is. The error you have posted is saying "details did not match with ssc passing year mentioned before"
    So, you might have NOT mentioned 2008 correctly in the form before. So, do a thorough check and if it is mentioned as 2008 everywhere, please post a screenshot of the form.
  • Tripkesh Singh
    Tripkesh Singh
    Mam, I have uploaded the screenshots.please check and help me out
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's a strange problem. Could you try entering a period of 12 months or lesser in the duration drop-downs?
    Try combinations of something like:
    01-06-2007 to 30-05-2008 (most schools start in month of June and 10th board results appear during April end or May.)
    or
    09-04-2007 to 09-04-2008
    Let us know if it works. What is essential is that that the TCS officials know you passed out in year 2008.
  • Tripkesh Singh
    Tripkesh Singh
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's a strange problem. Could you try entering a period of 12 months or lesser in the duration drop-downs?
    01-06-2007 to 30-05-2008 (most schools start in month of June and 10th board results appear during April end or May.)
    or
    09-04-2007 to 09-04-2008
    Let us know if it works. What is essential is that that the TCS officials know you passed out in year 2008.
    I tried all possible combinations but result is same.
  • Vijay Sehgal
    Vijay Sehgal
    Ankita Katdare
    or
    09-04-2007 to 09-04-2008
    I too got stuck in this. Same problem. Please get me also out of this.
  • ABDHIJA SHARMA
    ABDHIJA SHARMA
    Dear Moderators ,
    I tried to login on TCS site everything went ok but the year of passing drop box was not working.

Can anyone guide me in this matter
  • Shakthi Ananthi
    Shakthi Ananthi
    mam, May I have completed my application except the tab "Preferred area of interest 1". That tab is not responding. I have saved all info and logged out. When I logged in again, I couldn't see any of the details saved. Can i know what is the problem? When is the last date for submitting application? Please
  • Aashirvad PAtil
    Aashirvad PAtil
    most probably try to fill all information at one time.
  • A.N.sowndharya
    A.N.sowndharya
    i have only registered unfortunately i didnt fill the application form due to some error . can i fill it today.
  • shalini08
    shalini08
    mam i didnt receive any mail regrading hall ticket is am eligible for drive and also didn't get any option apply for offcampus drive.
  • SATHISH KUMAR REDDY.R
    SATHISH KUMAR REDDY.R
    I HAVE REGISTERED TCS OFF CAMPUS APPLICANTS SUCCESFULLY.BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT GET ANY MAIL OF TCS FORE HALL TICKET.MY REFERENCE ID IS DT20163356278.
    SO PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY IN THIS REGARD.
    EXAM IS ON SECOND OF MARCH ONLY..
  • PANKAJ KR TIWARI
    PANKAJ KR TIWARI
    hello ankita mam, i have register in nextstep to tcs.com, many of my frndz from my college got there hall tickets except me.plzz tell me what should i do??????????????????
  • PANKAJ KR TIWARI
    PANKAJ KR TIWARI
    plzzz rply #ankita mam........
  • Hariram C
    Hariram C
    Dear Mam/Sir,
    I got placed in TCS in On campus placement, but i now have forgot the password for the next step login and although i do know the security question and its answer, i unfortunately lost my primary email id which i registered with,so i cannot retreive the password sent to my email.
    Plz help me resolve this problem. im not exactly sure on to whom i should contact and how to recover my password.
  • Avijit samal
    Avijit samal
    What is the helpdesk number
  • S.PRADHIHA
    S.PRADHIHA
    mam iam not able to create the TCS password even after using the special characters...? can u pls suggest me some points in order to overcome this problem.....
  • Tamilselvan R.S
    Tamilselvan R.S
    Hi.. I am 2015 passed out student and i Already appeared in tcs off campus drive held on this Jan 2016 .. i didn't selected in that interview..so i couldn't eligible for drive for 6 months..But now it almost more than 6 months gone.. now i am eligible for the drive going to be held..
    I don't know how to apply .. after i login to my profile there is no option to apply.. there is no application form tab to fill..it shows only campus commune tab, how to apply tab and feedback form tab. my profile shown as like below attachment..
    tell me how i can apply for tcs drive.. tell me the steps after login how i can apply?
  • Tamilselvan R.S
    Tamilselvan R.S
    Hi.. I am 2015 passed out student..i Already appeared in tcs off campus drive held on this Jan 2016 ..but i didn't selected in that interview..so i couldn't eligible to atten any tcs drive for 6 months..But now it almost more than 6 months gone.. now i am eligible for the drive going to be held..
    I don't know how to apply .. after i login to my profile there is no option to apply.. there is no application form tab to fill..it shows only campus commune tab, how to apply tab and feedback form tab. my profile shown as like below attachment..
    tell me how i can apply for tcs drive.. tell me the steps after login, how i can apply?
  • Pankaj Tonpay
    Pankaj Tonpay
    Hello,
    I have above 75% in 10th and 12th and a cgpa of 7.38 in B.E.
    I entered in my application form under other qualifications a 2 year part time course in tabla but in that course i have a score of 46%.
    Will that make me ineligible for placement?

P.S. TCS has an eligibility of above 60 percent in 10,12 or equivalent diploma and above 60% in be
  • Bubu swain21233
    Bubu swain21233
    Ankita Katdare

hi,
    while filling up the details of XII grade the duration of +2 2nd yr is from 1/7/2010~30/5/2011. But why its showing the same message I have attached the photo also
  • karthikeyan jaganathan
    karthikeyan jaganathan
    My account is unlocked due to 3 incorrect login attempts. I got a mail unlock and gave my security answer. Even it showed lock opened it is showing as locked. I thought i may go wrong in my password and clicked the forgotten password icon. It gave me new password. I tried to open with new password but the lock continued to persist. Please take necessary steps and resolve it soon.
    Its a humble request to assist me as soon as possible.
    Thank You
  • vidya22
    vidya22
    While entering academic details its showing prompt like "please enter course duration for class 10th, even i entered correct duration .Any solution?
  • LOVYASHISH
    LOVYASHISH
    I am getting problem in submitting my TCS REGISTRATION form in Detail XII. i have mentioned the course duration from 03-08-2011 to 30-03-2012. But i am getting problem that Please mention the course duration only for Class XII. Now how can i make it correct so that i can submit my form...
  • Vandana Nandakumar
    Vandana Nandakumar
    Hi Mam,
    While registering for the campus commune iam stuck with an error showing server failure.How can I register for it mam inorder to participate for the enginx contest?
  • N.Abhishek
    N.Abhishek
    Mam will you please send the registration link of TCS, because the links which are posted on the internet is not working
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just found out that TCS has redesigned the NextStep website. Has anyone been facing issues with it?
  • AMRIN NEVREKAR
    AMRIN NEVREKAR
    Ankita Katdare

• Priya1995@
    Priya1995@
    How can I upload my resume anybody please say it's not working
  • Priya1995@
    Priya1995@
    How can I mention my course duration only for 12th actually our duration starts from Aug 1
  • Ashwin Sujith
    Ashwin Sujith

how to fill 12th std course duration in tcs application form

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It looks like there are some issues with the TCS Nextstep portal. The portal is no longer accessible from desktop and mobile phones. This could be a temporary issue and is likely to be solved by tomorrow (Monday). 

At the time of composing this reply, I'm getting "This site can't be reached" error. If you are facing any other issues, please post them below. 

• sucharitha jangili
    sucharitha jangili

I am sucharitha

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've heard this from multiple sources and wish to confirm this from our CEans spread across various locations. I've been hearing that Indian IT companies are taking up steps to...
hi am new user of this site. i'am doing final year. i'm a crazy electronic & communication engineer.😀
Its the most critical moment for which i turned to u!!! I am fresher ...with electronics and communication degree... I not interested in IT sector...i am interested in mobile communications,high...
Samsung has adopted a new naming strategy for their galaxy series phones. The company has announced four new galaxy phones in this series. Read our coverage: Samsung Galaxy W, M...
Hello CEans, I am simplycoder. From my username, it is clear that I am quiet a simple guy and I love coding. I also love to play chess,carrom. I have...