1. Become a Developer for CrazyEngineers - Apply NOW!

https://nextstep.tcs.com/ Registration & Application Form

Discussion in 'Campus Recruitment & Preparation' started by Ankita Katdare, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually.

If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer to do it. I guess the site does not support Google Chrome or Firefox.

If you have any queries, ask them here:

2. eternalthinker

eternalthinker Maniac

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Yes, it's better to always use Internet explorer with the TCS portal. Many parts of the site explicitly states this as well.

3. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Someone told me, previously candidates could access previous year aptitude papers after registration on this portal, I guess its closed now.
    Could someone confirm this?

4. N.Swathi

N.Swathi Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Communications
    Gud evening sir
    http://nextstep.tsc.com site is not available for application its very difficut and this site is not in use of internat server. Pls inform me about yhis problem very soonly....

5. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Head over to -> https://nextstep.tcs.com/ What are the errors you are getting?

6. vinodhiny

vinodhiny Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    I tried login into TCS PORTAL manually using internet explorer. Even then it showing warning "Failed to log you in". When I called helpdesk regard this login problem just they regenerating the password nearly they regenerated the password 10 times. I did't register my IT PIN number in ILP in TCS PORTAL given by NSR , i afraid it may create problem in getting cal letter.

7. Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Have you received joining letter from TCS? Once you receive it, you may be allowed to log-in. Not 100% sure about this, though.

8. vinodhiny

vinodhiny Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    all my College mates got the joining letter today, but i couldnt check it , because of this login failure problem. Now how i have to check my DOJ. I have mailed to ilp.support@tcs.com regard my DOJ but they did't reply.

9. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    They will. In due time. They always respond to emails. Have patience. And keep checking TCS Portal.

10. vinodhiny

vinodhiny Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    Yesterday night i got joining date in mail they mentioned to download my joining letter and relevant documents but i couldn't because of login problem. Today morning i got new password to login TCS Portal , even then it showing the error "failed you to log in". Password is not problem because even reset the password nearly 10 times it showing the same error. Because of login problem i could miss accept my DOJ letter and pre ilp courses. Whenever i contact ilpsupport for login problem they just resetting the password and telling to try using new password. I clearly told you have changed my password nearly 10 times even then it showing same so don't reset the password rectify why this error occurring but they still not rectifying just resetting my password.

11. AMAR@JEET

AMAR@JEET Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    Mechanical
    vinodhiny
    i am getting the same problem. did you get the solution? if yes then please reply me
    thank you

12. vinodhiny

vinodhiny Certified CEan

Engineering Discipline:
    AMAR@JEET

yeah.. got solution.. contact help desk, sure they ll solve ur problem...

13. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    I think it's always a good solution to contact TCS help-desk and make the aware of the problem you are facing. I've heard that the team within TCS that manages nextstep.tcs.com responds quickly.

vinodhiny , good to know that your problem was solved. How long did it take them to address your issue?

14. simha

simha Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    i 'm btech cse 2013 pasout i want to registeron tcs website https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ but in internet expolrer also gender button is not working so plaease clear out of it so that i can register on it please help me

15. disha30

disha30 Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    While registering for CT no i have written my middle name wrong.. Now when i fill my application form i am not able to edit it. What do i do?

16. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Requesting all the users to post their questions in reply to this discussion thread. I'm sure we've several people from TCS reading this thread who can answer questions for you.

@disha30 - Has the problem been solved for you? It looks like TCS website has been designed to work with Internet Explorer.

17. gaja mounika

gaja mounika Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    yaa i too face this problem of not getting web page of portal

18. Anuradhika

Anuradhika Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I have registered in the TCS next step portal and had a problem while registering. My college name was not there in the options and nor could I write myself. So I had selected J N T U Kakinada as my college name/institute since Sri Sunflower College of Engg & Tech is affiliated to JNTUK. Now in the application form I couldn't do any modifications to the college name.
    I would be glad if you would let me know if there is no wrong in opting JNTUK as my institute name or correct me with the appropriate details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

19. Anuradhika

Anuradhika Newbie

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    I have registered in the TCS next step portal and had a problem while registering. My college name was not there in the options and nor could I write myself. So I had selected J N T U Kakinada as my college name/institute since Sri Sunflower College of Engg & Tech is affiliated to JNTUK. Now in the application form I couldn't do any modifications to the college name.
    I would be glad if you would let me know if there is no wrong in opting JNTUK as my institute name or correct me with the appropriate details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

could anyone plz rply to this.....

20. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    @Anuradhika It is alright if that has happened.
    Even if it is not correct, TCS Officials will surely consider your change request.
    If you are worried, you can mail your query to ilp.support@tcs.com so that they can look into the matter.