HTC One ME Dual SIM Smartphone Will Lighten Your Pocket By Rs. 40,500

Every once in a while, there's a smartphone that hopes to become the best in class by offering specs that are a notch higher in value for a certain segment if compared to its rivals. HTC One ME Dual Sim is one such Android smartphone, except that it has some of the most brilliant specs in multiple departments. First and foremost thing to stand out on the features list of the HTC One ME is its 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 Octa-Core Processor with clock speeds up to 2.2GHz. The processor supports Ultra HD 4K2K video encoding at 30 fps and video recording at 480 fps. Next on the specs list to make its mark is the 3GB RAM (not to forget 2TB microSD support), followed by 20 megapixel BSI sensor rear camera with f2.2 aperture and last but not the least the 5.2 inch WQHD screen (1440 x 2560 pixel resolution).

HTC-One-ME-Smartphone-India-Launch

Coming to the design, here we have a phone featuring light-weight body made out of polycarbonate material and a silky/matte finish for the back panel. The curves on the phone's edges won't go unnoticed

As is evident from the name, this HTC phone supports Dual Nano SIM cards and extend support to 2G, 3G UMTS and 4G LTE. A 2840 mAh battery should provide enough juice for the phone to last for most part of the day.

The HTC One ME Dual SIM will be made available in India by the end of June 2015 at an official price of Rs. 40,500 in Classic Rose Gold and Meteor Grey color options.

Do you believe that the phone's features make justice to its price tag? Do let us know your thoughts on the HTC One ME phone in comments below.

Source: PR Email

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IEEE Continuing Education Course Quote: This course, featuring lecturer Don Wilcher, will provide an overview of the Raspberry Pi, the Python programming language, and prototyping and development tools used to...
hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like...
We sure heard the rumour and some of us might have gone ahead and refuted it but the Facebook owned mobile messaging giant has proved us wrong. Yes, it’s now...
Celkon Mobiles have updated their low-budget Android device portfolio with the launch of Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ smartphone, a phone with above average features that hopes to lure customers with...
Spice Mobiles has several new smartphones in its portfolio in the year 2015 and today it has launched a new series called XLife and so far there are four entry...