HTC One M9 Plus Specs - 3GB RAM | 20MP Camera | Octa Core Speed

HTC India is poised about its latest smartphone featuring some of the top industry leadings specifications. With the launch of HTC One M9+ or M9 Plus, the company has added a high-budget flagship device in its portfolio. Set to lighten your pockets by Rs. 52,500, the HTC One M9+ phone has been unveiled in India as an advanced HTC One M9 variant. In Indian Android marketplace, HTC M9 Plus is set to be pitted against the likes of LG G3 Becomes First To Bring VoLTE To Canadian Market, Sony Xperia Z2 And Xperia Z2 Tablet Launched At MWC 2014 and Samsung Galaxy S5 Released In India Today - Is It Worth Rs. 51,500? which are priced in the same range. Without further adieu, we take you straight to the specs that we found to be worthy of applause.

Starting with the touchscreen - Here we have a 5.2-inch display with 1440 x 2560 Quad HD resolution (~534 ppi pixel density) super LCD screen. To make the screen scratch-resistant and damage-proof, the display has been protected with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass version 4. A powerful 64-bit Octa Core MediaTek MT6795T processor Helio X10 SoC clocked at 2.2 GHz along with a PowerVR G6200 GPU sits inside the phone. Storage is catered to with a more than sufficient 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage (expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card).

HTC-One-M9-Plus-Smartphone

Coming to the camera - A 20.7MP + 2.1MP snapper resides on the rear. The camera is capable of capturing 5248 Ñ… 3936 pixel resolution pictures. It has support for autofocus, dual-LED flash and recording 4K videos at max 2160p @ 30fps rate. The front camera comes with a 4 megapixel 1/3'' sensor, which can capture HDR images and record videos at 1080p @ 30fps, which is just wonderful.

The latest Android OS version 5.0.2 (Lollipop) comes built-in with the smartphone and the user interface is HTC Sense UI 7 as a skin. We believe a 2840 mAh battery may feel smaller compared to the phone's other set of specs. On the connectivity end - the usual Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, microUSB 2.0 and WiFi are offered along with 4G LTE support.

Set to become available next month i.e. May 2015, the HTC ONE M9 Plus phone will come in three colours – Gunmetal Grey, Amber Gold and Silver Gold. The company is hoping to launch its other popular phones HTC One E9 and HTC Desire 326 G in the days to come as well. Speaking at the launch, Mr. Chia-Lin Chang, HTC President of Global Sales shared that HTC is gearing up to bring more 4G smartphones at prices < Rs. 20,000 and has decided to unveil HTC wearables in India as well.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    For me HTC is one of the phone which always gives extra attention to hardware, design and external finish. Oops, I missed to mention that they have earned reputation of selling overly priced phones.

M9 plus also has great design and a awesome camera (20 MP... Though I always wonder that why a phone will require 20 MP), but 52 K INR is a way too much price for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm not sure if my printer already is intelligent enough to know that when I need it urgently it refuses to work. I've a strong belief that the machines already...
OnePlus and Xiaomi were the two top Chinese mobile companies that grabbed most tech-headlines in 2014. OnePlus One received a lot of love from the tech community, even with their...
This summer Bajaj Auto has a real treat for bike lovers. If you have been patiently saving up for Bajaj's new Pulsar, the wait ends here. The new motorcycle Bajaj...
A new software known as 'OncoCollect' has been designed and developed by Mr. Ramesh Nimmagadda, Director of Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospitals. The name for the software comes from 'Oncology'...
I want I.S. 4745-1968. If anybody have mail me