HTC Desire 820G+ Dual SIM Features 5.5 Inch Screen And An Octa Core CPU

HTC Corporation has announced the launch of its new Android smartphone called HTC Desire 820G+ in India. Inside the 7.74 mm thick body, there's a MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor that runs this smartphone's engine. Running on Android OS with HTC Sense, the software suite developed by the Taiwanese MNC. HTC Desire 820G+ sports 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card slot.

htc_desire_820g_plus_dual_sim

The phone's 5.5 inch screen features a 720 x 1080p HD display resolution. Along with the support for Dual Nano SIM cards, the phone is powered by a 2600 mAh battery and brings Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi among the connectivity options. Last but not the least is the smartphone's camera. On the rear end, there's a 13 megapixel snapper with auto-focus support, whereas the front camera has an 8 megapixel BSI snapper. Both cameras support 1080p video recording.

Priced at Rs. 19,990, the HTC Desire 820G+ will soon begin selling in India via the major retailers and e-commerce portals. What are your thoughts about the new Android smartphone competitor in the market? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Pratik Thacker
    Pratik Thacker
    big price less features at this competitive market
  • SHRAVAN G I
    SHRAVAN G I
    good camera facilities......hope so.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have been offered a Job of tech support engineer, would it be better to search more and to go into a s/w developer postion or to join as...
is cdsc mohali is good to join in embedded systems?? does it provides any placements??
Anybody here who got seat allocated to CDAC IET ??
Hi Sir/Madam, I am P.PRADEEP KUMAR from Andhra Pradesh and completed my B.TECH course with major CSE and secured 70.56% passout 2014 .In intermediate i secured 85.2% and finally in...
How would you feel about sending sound-less video text messages to your friends on your next holiday tour? Well, apparently folks over at Yahoo believe that's something users would enjoy...