HTC Desire 816G [Upgraded] Dual SIM Smartphone Launched In India At Rs. 19,990

The latest HTC Smartphone in India brings a combination of good looks and interesting set of specs under one device. Called HTC Desire 816G, the new smartphone is an upgraded 2015 version of the HTC Desire 816. Running on a powerful 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor, the HTC Desire 816G is pretty thin at 7.99mm and weighs about 158g. Powered by Android OS, this is a Dual SIM smartphone that supports GSM, GPRS, EDGE and WCDMA. Packed with 1 GB RAM and having microSD card support up to 32 GB, the HTC Desire 816G features 13MP rear primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera (Both with BSI sensor and 1080p video recording).

On the connectivity front, the phone supports WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 3.5 mm stereo audio jack. Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX enabled, HTC Connect and a micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port. As far as audio experience is concerned, this HTC phone sports dual front stereo speakers and HTC BoomSound. Powered by a rechargeable 2600 mAh Li-Polymer battery, the HTC Desire 816G is said offer a talk time of up to 10 hours on 3G and up to 460 hours on 3G.

htc-desire-816g-smartphone-india-launch

That's about all there's to know about the new HTC Desire smartphone. The touch of the phone is said to be fine and camera's response time is pretty fast. Though there are many new born companies that offer the same set of specs at half the price, many HTC fans have more reasons to own the 816G.

What are your thoughts about the new upgraded 2015 version of the HTC Desire 816 phone.
Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am doing third year mechanical engineering and am very much interested in doing my master degree will it help for me to place in R&D sector what else i suppose...
Hello friend's I am working on a project where i have to create a thumbnail from a video so that i can hint the user that what does this video...
The movie depicting how, "Shivkar Bapuji Talpade", an Indian scholar who is supposed to have constructed and flown an unmanned air-plane in 1895. Wiki link for - Shivkar Bapuji Talpade...
Helloo to all, i am bs chemical engineer and want to masters in mechanical engineering.is this combination is good.this make a good sense or i am not do that. Plz...
I am a final year BE EC student,we are in a group doing project named "pothole and uneven road conditions detection" and preparing a prototype and want to implement it...